Reviews for The Hitman Who Hated Me
GuardianOfTheBerriesx27 chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
wohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!god dam lambo JUST TAKE ALL THE FUCKING SPRICLES YOU WANT...BUT WHY THE HELL DID YOU HAVE TO KILL REBORN WHY?I MEAN RAPE HIM ALL YOU WANT FOR ALL I CARE..(cuz i mean reborn needs to go bottom by lambo some day)BUT YA DIDNT HAVE TO FREGIN KILL HIM!GAAHHH
Ambie-chan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Hahahahahaha inside joke or not, that was freakin' hysterical! Soooo funny...'my hitman pride' XDDDD Woot! And Xanxus and Squalo? Just wow...
Sinful Princess chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
;falls over with tears streaming down my face from laughing so hard; I loved it! 100% new favorite story! XD Adding Xanxus and Squalo at the end was priceless! ;laughs hard holding my sides; You better do another story about what happens next with Colonnelo! ;D Just amazing! I'm so glad I'm the only kid in my math class right now, though my teacher (who's new and doesn't quite know I'm crazy) probably thinks my sanity has snapped. x3
LoveNote chapter 1 . 8/8/2010

cuhs the Hitman Who Loved Me was like, the most epic RxL DJ eveerrrr~
TheWitchBaby chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
:O

...

And now I will never be able to read 'The Hitman Who Loved Me' the same way ever again...
mmmegan chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
LMFAO. lambo got so abused in that doujin, it's good to see him getting some of his fucking own back (literally).

i laughed so hard at the sprinkles bit. )
A Scribble-chan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Shatterdoll, (holyshitz, you have the coolest user-name ever!) I normally don't favorite stories, but this was just made me laugh my ass off! I loved it!
Naroki chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I love your utter shame of posting it XD. I love it, even though no one will probably get it, and I'm glad you posted it. It's not NEARLY as bad as the fic I wrote a long time ago about the characters of Demon Diary all killing each other and commiting suicide over a twinkie. :/