Reviews for Daybreak
Vongolafan16 chapter 1 . 3/30/2013
THIS WOULD MAKE A GREAT STORY
sealkid3 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Well done and interesting! This could be an interesting story, either writing up to this point or after. Either way, I'd enjoy reading one or the other lol. Thanks for sharing this idea with us, I enjoyed it!
TheMysticalFett chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
Awesome job. Thanks for oneshot!
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
cool
Lena7213 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I really liked this, a lot. I'm becoming a fan of your writing that's for sure. The ficlet felt more like an opening to a story but I love it how it is anyways. Thanks for the work!
fresh prince1 chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
nice
Eclipse1234 chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
A nice ficlet. The quality of your work is shown even in this small piece. well done.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
if something like this happens in the manga i will be forced to find you and use baseballbatfu on your HEAD.
Mr.Destructo chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
death and destruction and all that good stuff _
Random-san chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
that...was awesome. Seemed like a highly probable ending to the canon story. so were the 10 people all of the jinchuurikis?
Sir Godot chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Nice one-shot.

And it's just that kind of tragic ending a videogame would have. I must admit, I too thought of a one-shot where I could write my personal Naruto ending. Your idea is better though since it makes use of all 9 hosts.

Will you write a sequel where the emotions and thoughts of the survivors are described?

Faroush
mlkoolc86 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Interesting start, look forward to seeing where this goes.
AngelForm chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Not sure where you plan on going with this but given the normal quality of your writing it should be great whatever it is.
Dark Spidey chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Now I've been waiting for someone to create a fic based on the Jubi because truth be told I was sort of getting tired with the whole fifth shinobis war and whatever. You my friend have something that can be worked with and I can't wait to see what happens. Its an interesting preview and I hope and wish you the best for what's to come. Though I wonder is this before or after Konoha is destroyed?