Reviews for Rational Reasoning
Tukiko K chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I love Ergo Proxy and this was perfect. Great job!
Pure-Lyfe chapter 1 . 6/13/2010
Awesome awesome awesome. Perfectly in-character. It makes me want to rewatch this show.

I love your imagery.
zaisuro chapter 3 . 2/28/2010
I loved Ergo Proxy and I'm glad you havent butchered their characters like some people have in their fics. I enjoy these one-shots and hope to see more soon _
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
I'm going to have to go with Like. A one-shot completely seperate and unrealted to the first one I assume. Though you might have mentioned that in the beginning because I spent half of it looking for the connection between the two. But thats alright.

Anyway I like this one on its own because it reflects the characters, but not the obvious storylines that we've already seen happen, though it fits plausibly into the verse. Plus it has a bit of Ergo in it! Always a plus.
SaloManiac chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I think there's nothing more I can say. great oneshot. The story has the air of the canon about. I can almost see it unfold in my mind. This would make a great "omake" for the original story.
Blonde-Existentialist chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Lovely darling! I'm way glad both that your into Ergo Proxy and enjoy writing oneshots. There needs to be more good writers in the fandom, and this was quite enjoyable. Congrats.