Reviews for when you come home
i love this fic so much ive read it at least 50 times, theres too much caring too much my hearts just gonna explode omg send help, my feels.
elisha chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
This fic took my breath away. It was beautifully written like WHOA!
You are so one of my most favorite authors here in ff. Please continue writing wonderful stories :)
Rizu Hatake-hime chapter 1 . 12/17/2014
OMG! I knew it! I'll just commit suicide if I were Sakura... I think I couldn't look them in the eyes ever again without feeling disgusted. You should add hurt/comfort or angst in the story genre like seriously.. it's pretty angsty. You wrote it wonderfully so that I had a really nasty mood after I read this. Like I want to punch, kick or throw something so bad. Wow, it's not even me but I'm feeling hurt right now.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I'm on a roll reading your stories and a lot of them are just so... heartbreaking.

It's funny cause this is probably how the manga's going to approach it haha.
Sasuke with Naruto, and a heartbroken Sakura by the sideline.
Tiny Cherie chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
I...I kinda feel bad for Sakura. Because I (kind of) love myy gay best friend but I'm not sure if it's romantic or not yet? :'D maybe not, so it may be just love. not that he would ever reciprocate but aaaaa I'm like DAMN GURL
pluhsauce chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
I expected this to have a happy sasusaku ending but it didn't and now I feel a little depressed. :(
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
Awesome story!
1234dghgfj chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Naruto & Sasuke Gay!

NOOOOO waY Ewwwwww! Not cool!

I don't have anthing against Gays (infact I have a Gay bst friend :) I just don't see them both as Gays though! *sigh*
itskatiee chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Hands down - best Naruto fanfiction I've ever read. I only read Sakura/ Sasuke stories and this is still the best story I've read.
Aristocrate chapter 1 . 7/30/2011

Where's Jiraya pervert?

Yeees,I knew from the begining that he's gay,and that he's with ,I'd like a little yaoi in this anime,cause this bond btween Naruto and Sasuke is sooo fuckin amazin.

Yep,But SasuSaku are my
Sibrael chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I saw this coming but is was sad.
Le Diosa chapter 1 . 6/5/2011
I felt like I just got stabbed in the back... to add insult to injury, the knife was twisted almost 360 in the process. That was written beautifully.
hugsfortheneedy chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
This was awesome. It almost made me cry because where there is Narusasu, there is Sakura getting screwed over (...and moving on to both Deidara and Itachi for both personal enjoyment and payback).

P.S: I vote 'yes' to threesomes! ;)
EmpressOfEvilBunnies chapter 1 . 3/19/2011

Entirely, completely, positively and perfectly beautiful.
Hitomi Star chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Woah! Not that I'm a homophobic but I didn't think THAT would be the secret at all!