Reviews for when you come home
TillyMe chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
A.L.C chapter 1 . 3/27/2010
omg this was horrible...i mean well written but hated the ending-
chocolatedrizzle33 chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
i couldn't stop crying while reading this
empathapathique chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Another amazing story. Took my breath away.
Schaaf09 chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
I don't really like the SasuNaru pairing (they seem more like brothers to me) but that story is great! -

Okay, I cried xD but I still love it :D

I think this story should have more reviews. It is well written, has a plot and isn't cliché-ridden.

I hope that doesn't happen to me (best friends are wonderful but they can break your heart ._.)

Great job 3
Singe chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
I really enjoyed this, especially as it did show the complexity of the relationships in Team 7, regardless of what pairing people prefer. I think you presented the dynamics between the three well and am glad I stumbled upon this fic.
mannd1068 chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
Very good!
antlercrown chapter 1 . 12/24/2009
... that was unexpected.

It was very well-written though. Very you, as always. It was very cute, too. (:

Good job.
fading ink chapter 1 . 12/20/2009
This was very well-written, I must admit. I found both Sasuke and Sakura to be very IC. Naruto's role was more that of a supporting character's, I think. I appreciate his 1st person dialogues at the beging and at the end. I initially thought it was Sakura! My favourite part od the story would be... the dialogue! It's all very natural.

What surprises me most is that this fic doesn't have as many reviews as I think it deserves. Maybe, some people are adverse to homosexuality and choose to avoid it, but what they don't take into account is the quality of the fic - the writers deserves credit for how she writes, not what she chooses to write about. Hopefully, people will understand that one day.

best Wishes,

Kapootya chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
This makes so much sense :)

Good fic!
paperbin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Aw. Poor Sakura, this made me cry. (

But incredibly well-written, I give you a pat or ten on the back for a job well done! :D
don't feed the models chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
wow i loved this.

a whole other take on heartbreak and unrequited love. i was actually expecting a humor fic based on the summary, so the ending surprised me quite a lot.

i don't know if it's just me, but i find it hurts more when somebody you love cares for you but will never love you back in that way. you presented that exceptionally and i was even crying a bit when sasuke told sakura he was gay.

the blurbs at the beginning and end also spiked my attention, and was super effective in a way it added to the mood of the story.

great writer, great story.
Unsawr chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
That was quite a surprise, at the end I meant.

I really expected this to be just another love story. But it turned out to be... well, this [x

I had never read a shounen-ai fic before, but yours was done in a sweet way.

Unrequited love and friendship all mixed up together like a salad bowl.

Got me a bit teary-eyed.

Though, ya know, I don't know why they're denying that threesome there .

Lucky Sakura, hah. To get that offer at least.
Toazzy-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Not what I expected, due to the suary, but still a really great fic. I love the style in which you typed it, as well. Hooking the reader until the very end. Making the reader wait to find out what isn't being said. Nicely done.

Lolz! I'm to serious in this review! I loved this fic! And I love your work! Keep up the awesome job!

Withafullmetalheart chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i don't mind gay people and i've enjoyed a bit of yaoi now and then but for some reason sasuNaru is one of the only pairings i dont't like. i don' know why. i like the story and all but it was just the pairing. and i felt sorry for Sakura. i'd be devestated if that happened to me...maybe.
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »