Reviews for when you come home
Cherry-Hime-chan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I love it! It was really great.
Shubhs chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
REALLY like the one shot though I don't really like reading yaoi or yuri!XP XD XD XD **
Kaelin The Black Swan chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I dont see, how its really about Sakura. You couls at least tell, thes this will be SasuNaru. Really i just wasted my time for thing that i hate and i hate HATE boyboy pairings. And i hate then people makes Sakura looks stupid and she looks stupid in your story
Anime Yaoi Lover chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
This was really emotionally charged, and I loved the characterization of both Sakura and Sasuke. I felt like Naruto was a bit of a supporting character, but that's okay-the drama wasn't truly involving him, really. But both Sasuke and Sakura were portrayed really, really deeply. Great job!
C.A.M.E.O.1 and Only chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Well, I agreed with Naruto on keeping it from Sakura for SO DAMN LONG. She DESERVED to know beforehand, and Sasuke rejected that fact. Still, the gay message was...VERY smart! Try lesbianism next, go for it!
thedreadedlurgy chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
“Shut up! I’m an emotional wreck!” she wailed. “I’m on my period, too!”

ROTFLMFAO!

This was an... interesting fanfic. I like it. Not many like these out there, ya know?
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
power to the fruits! :) i love gay people. like, a lot. haha.

this was so cute! i totally was oblivious to the outcome. i was like, oh, he loves sakura. woot.

and then NO.

he loves naruto.

*sha*

that was nice, what you did. haha.

question: are you okay? :( friend drama?
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I personally don't think that Naruto OR Sasuke are gay, espcially for each other, but this was a very good oneshot! And that's amazing coming from me, considering I despise NaruSasu/SasuNaru romance (and no, not because it's a homosexual pairings. I dont mind those pairings, I just have my reasons, like everybody should when hating a pairing).

Anyway! great job again!