Reviews for Tempting Dahlia
Guest chapter 1 . 8/14/2015
The end was a bit freaking creepy! Good story though.
SarySoda chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
omg so sad

deep
Greenkittenkid4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Oh, this is sad, but nice. I love how you wrote this, but it'd have been better if the ending wasn't so sad.

*Sighs*

Oh, well. I love how you had them singing ring around a rosie at the end. It fit the scene really well. And I love how you've got Mello all jealous and stuff, but did you seriously have to have him kill Near in the end? Couldn't Near have become a vampire, too, instead? It'd have been better, but you've no complaints from me. Grammer seems good and so does the slang and communication. *Smiles*

Awesome work!

Hope you're pleased with this review! Please, PM me if you are. Oh, and you should update some of your stories. It's torture having nothing to read! Really. I've found that none of the stories I'm currently reading have been updated, so please update. It'd be appreciated.

And please, again just as a reminder, PM if this review pleases you.
Kitty-L chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Sooooooooooooooo SAD!
Hoashi-chan chapter 1 . 4/19/2010
That's so sad! T_T The story was so good, and then Near went and died. (I knew I hated that death song..) Other than the absolute depressing-ness of it, it was pretty good writing.
nowherenew chapter 1 . 12/25/2009
AMAZING.

Just saying.

No, seriously. Awesome job! I loved it! You should definitely write a vampire fic, they're super fun! :3
Smile-Evily chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Hm...its sweet, in a sad way. And Im not crying! so happy!
sfhdfhdfhghdfh chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I loved this story when I read it in the back of Spanish class! I swear I 3 vampire stories...but I was sad the Near had to die...but I loved the way he did, and the song nice touch!
deactivated3333344543 chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
I think that the story was very touching, I enjoyed it. Truthfully, I cried. It was wonderfully written as well, I myself couldn't have done any better. The end was tastefully tragic.

~Jer-chan
RainingArrows chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Okay? It was wonderful! Though it was tragic how it folded out, it was still beautiful nonetheless. I adore these types of love stories but I always feel so sad afterwards...but I guess that's to be expected lol

It was really nice, and you really got into the mood and era of the story with the writing and with their way of speaking, it was very nice :3

About the vamp story, I totally think that you should go for it! I love vampires and I think it would be totally awesome!
MerpTheMerp chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Fanfiction and yaoi wrapped into a school assignment. It's actually quite sad that Mells killed Near but... I dunno. It's good because as far as I know, Mello doesn't sparkle and that's all I need to dub it awesome.

No, actually, there are many other reasons for me to automatically favorite this. Mello and Near are in it, Mello's a vampire, the name itself is uniquely pretty, it's angsty, written by an amazing author... So much other stuff I could say but I don't want to kill you with all this ego-inflating and death-by-boredom inducing stuff.
Inuyasha4eva chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
It was well done. Very tragic though. Also... My name is Madeline. I now fear for my safety. Lol. I have a huge Mello all scroll that watches me as I sleep.
Cole-Hyuuga chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i love that song~! yay i loved it, as per usual

Cole xoxo
Mayel chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
this is...

just so sad

why? why did I read something like this? I was looking for a happy story...

I was so sad already...

nia...TT
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
*cry* so romantic! love it!

Yes to vampire story. (I love vampire!)

PS:

"...before a sound akin to a cat lapping up milk filled the room..." - hard and creapy