Reviews for Burning Black Interludes
BiblioMatsuri chapter 9 . 5/12/2013
Again, the thrice-born child. ...Timmy?

(Sorry, I don't know ToS, so I can't come up with any better guesses.)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 8 . 5/12/2013
Fate can't touch him, but he still exists. Talk about the ultimate loophole. *shudders* Please tell me this is one of the non-canon interludes.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 7 . 5/12/2013
If she hadn't kept struggling through the days until the Hero's return... A moment of silence, please.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 6 . 5/12/2013
*sniff* Precocious, yes, and brave in a strange-little-girl way, but there's only so much she can do. Overshadowed by her allies, her enemies, everyone, all she can do now is wait.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Taking overprotective to terrifying lengths. I'm guessing this was before his resurrection? And Cosmo was odd-colored for absolutely no reason, of course. Right.

And Wanda had a kid, a long time ago. (The thrice born child?)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 4 . 5/12/2013
Wow. Capital-H Heroes come along once a generation, maybe, even in the BB-verse. Everyone else has two choices: give up, or keep trying. The ones that keep trying are the heroes of tomorrow.

Yes! For minor character spotlights.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 3 . 5/12/2013
Ah, so this is set after Act 2. Chester knows.

Also? Chester is a badass of the highest order.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
And now your older!Vicky makes sense. The easiest way to make yourself feel invincible is to hurt the people that might have made you feel human, until you really think you don't need anyone.

And now, the regret.
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
...What the h*ll is he? "Dancer, Keeper; Sleeper, Reaper." And near the end of Episode 1 Act 2, Cosmo is cursing the elevator music in his head. What the heck.

They wouldn't leave, not unless they literally had no choice.

And why do I get the feeling it's not a fight he can win?
carmen chapter 8 . 1/8/2013
this is!
Cari0 chapter 9 . 7/13/2011
I love these! Can you make an Anti-Cosmo one?
Mikichu chapter 1 . 12/31/2009

So I'm not the only one who likes Cosmo-angst...
Calm-Waters chapter 9 . 12/30/2009

Alana-kittychan chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Woha what's happening here
Linzerj chapter 9 . 12/30/2009
Wow... that's incredible! So that's how Caleb got Danny to get Timmy back from the dead...