Reviews for Dare To Be
I just like comedy chapter 2 . 5/29/2011
Wow. First, I would like to ask if you have secret wings of your own? Just kidding. But from this story, you seem to have some struggles of your own. Writers normally write from their own experiences. There is no TRUE Genisis to anything.

But this story so far is very nice. A few spelling mistakes that are not as noticeable as others. Just go over it by each sentence and you should catch them. Their usually towards the end and the very beginning of your chapters.

As for the page format... It is good. It rides smoothly and is very blunt. At least you get to the point in these stories.

The Cliff-hanger is a very nice one. I would like to see what happens to Callanthia. She has good reactions to her wings and that jerk. (I could use stronger words for him, but I'll keep it G Rated for Review's sake.) Elliot uses metaphors well. At least he knows how. Most bullies don't waste their time with Poetry, much less being able to come up with such a good comeback to Callanthia's silence.

If you continue this story, let more of yourself pour into it. I think the best writing comes from when the Writer pours themself into it. Well, that's just what I think.

Now to all of you one-word/Phrase Reviewers. Try and make this memorable for this writer. They need support and ideas, not commands to write more, while not knowing what you want. So congratulations on failing that, Alix and Blue Truth. Yall are great sources of ideas.

For now, that's all I can say. So, Update and write more. Remember or Ignore my ideas. Either way, your writing is good and PLEASE don't read my own!

~ Arrra
Alexandyne chapter 6 . 4/1/2011
UPDATE BEFORRE I EAT YOUR FACE. :[
Alix chapter 7 . 3/27/2011
Hey, yo you, update lady!
Noa chapter 7 . 2/25/2011
This story is awesome. UPDATE!

More explanation on how she got her wings though would be nice.
Blue Truth chapter 7 . 11/18/2010
Heyyyyy, wanna update again?

Love it. You seemed to improve since the last chapter. Time will help you improve, always. :D
ukrainianelfhorse chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
i love this story! don't give up! there are many people who want you to keep writing!
FlyinSolo365 chapter 7 . 11/17/2010
I'M GOING TO SEE HP7 THE DAY IT COMES OUT! :D And guess what? I hate math too. Which is ironic, because I'm taking it two grades ahead. But I still loathe it.

I HATE IT WHEN PARENTS DON'T TRUST YOU. Mine won't let me go anywhere without a parent there (not even with an adult brother or cousin), go running by myself (I don't like team sports and it's impossible to find a time that fits with the timeof day and year, my schedule, AND their schedule), or get a Facebook (because they think I'm stupid enough to meet up with someone get raped). I hate parents.

Now, look at this. Mysterious, slightly annoying boy with gorgeous voice meets up with slightly Mary-Suelike girl. Boy surprises girl by showing up in her room. Twilight, anyone? (Except there's no 'slightly' about the Mary-Sueness of Bella.)

Well, it was a good chapter in general, although kinda short. Please update soon!

~Lilah
Blue Truth chapter 6 . 11/5/2010
Okay so. Hm. What about making your chapters longer and updating faster?

Good. We have it all settled.
LolliPopLoveChild chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
This chapter is cool too! You describe the couch well! I don't think even I could do that! Very well done, chief, very well done... ;)
LolliPopLoveChild chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
Please oh please continue this story! Please! Your writing style is very good, and is unique. I like the characters very much, and how the main character sees things in her own life. She is a good character that I want to read about, and this story line an dhow you leave off the chapters leaves me wanting for more! please continue, i love this! : )
FlyingSolo365 chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Hi I LURV ur story. I'm serious, I have a binder full of my alltime favorite fanfictions, that I have printed out so I can read newhere. "Love Finally" by milify-star, "A Different Sort of Hero Support" by LIONKATE, and now this are in it.

Oh, better luck next time about your math test (a few chapters back). I would DIE if I got a B.

One thing is that I think your story needs to move along faster. Like make the chapters longer. I AM biased towards long chapters, but I do think that yours are a bit short.

Another: don't be a "fair-weather writer". I hate those, where people only write when they get reviews. True writers write for the joy of it, not because they want to be famous. It looks like you're leaning in the wrong direction, so KEEP WRITING NO MATTER WHAT.

Thirdly: is the flock going to come in here, or is it just under MaxRide because of the flying-kid thing? Because I don't see how they'll work in here, unless Ethan is someone who joined up with the flock.

Fourthly: I think that there should be an explanation as to how Cali got her wings. Like right now it seems like one of those writing prompts "what would happen if you woke up and had wings". Maybe she had had them grafted on, and then her memory had been modified so she didn't remember it.

I feel like all I'm doing is criticizing, although you did say you want feedback. So to be a nice person: I love your story, its really funny and please update.

Sorry this is a guest review, but I'm on my mom's phone right now, and I really don't want to sign in because she isn't supposed to see my account.
Stabbythings chapter 6 . 7/11/2010
Have some text form love then nice story by the way I really like it so far.
ThunderClouds7 chapter 6 . 7/10/2010
OMG! I love it! HURRYHURRYHURRY WITH NEXT CHAPTER PLZ!
I Write Sins Not Tragidies chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
ugh shes lucky! i want wings!
hagbre5498 chapter 5 . 4/8/2010
I'm debating about wether I should write a review or just talk to' you in school. Haha but it's good I like the story.