Reviews for iAm Unseen
iSeddieFan chapter 20 . 1/19/2010
AW! So SWEET!
iSeddieFan chapter 14 . 1/19/2010
I like the part when the fourtune teller said 'with a head of blonde' i know i didnt quote it exactly, but i like that part. You are such a good author!
blackanimecat chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
It takes a lot luder comments to offend me. People have tryed.
blackanimecat chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
For the sake of curious minds where was sam shot? Stomach? Head? Heart? Neck? For the sake of authencity where the bulit wound is matters.I say you've got a silver plot bunny. Gibby seems more likely to have messed up the homicide somehow.
thepeepingpebble chapter 6 . 1/13/2010
One of the BEST stories i've ever read on fanfiction and in the real world.
seddiefan2009 chapter 21 . 1/11/2010
Aww, wow. Seriously that's all i have to say. That was amazing. For some reason I kept putting off reading it, probably because it's fantasy but once I started reading I couldn't stop and stayed up all night to finish it. Everyone's in character and omg i love Turkey! Great job!
jazyk chapter 1 . 1/9/2010
oh my god i love this! its kind of sad that gibby had to freak...but it makes for a really good story!
Dr. Weymin's 1 fan chapter 21 . 1/7/2010
I Love your story. the epilougue was a nice toutch. the whole story was realistic. sam is so made her and freddie react the way they really would.

Oh, and also, are you a boy or a girl? I wonder this because you do the boy POV parts so well and you do the girl parts just as good, ya know, like the way you had them liking each other for a long time and not noticing that the other liked them back. and things you made sam and freddie do that made the other one think they didn't like them. genious. pure genious. you are a WARRIOR author. also, Bird is very cute. i just really love dogs. your writing style reminds me of Mr. Weymin. he's my favorite auther on fan fiction. oh sorry, i mean DOCTOR weymin. he changed recently from Mr. to Dr. anyways, your story reminds me alot of him.

Also, i like how you made it realistic when gibby shot sam. i thought that it would be stupid because ya know gibby's not violent. but despite this, I think you did a really good job making it work. im going to read more of your storiesi normally don't review at all, but i felt really bad that you put so much work into this, and i didn't want to just read it without letting you know what i thought of your story.

when im reading your story, it feels like you are like god or something. because you choose and decide what happens next and whatever you choose, your fans and readrs just have to go along with it, -wow, ive never written this much before
BlueJayWayProductions chapter 21 . 1/5/2010
Great story! I LOVE it!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 21 . 1/3/2010
i have no idea where you got Amelia... i wish i did though. I Love the end!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 20 . 1/3/2010
okay, so i Love it!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 19 . 1/3/2010
i bet he thinks it was a dream like sam did.
dothepepperminttwist chapter 18 . 1/3/2010
not ooc at all! she even insulted him!
dothepepperminttwist chapter 17 . 1/3/2010
o, i think we all know what Fredhead's gonna ask next! *insert fangirlish shreek here*
dothepepperminttwist chapter 16 . 1/3/2010
aw, Freddie should have beaten them up! lol, Love the chapter.
377 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »