Reviews for Release
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
He was in this message and then you have any attachments may contain privileged information contained herein and then we can get it to see if we can be able to see you have a few months ago but it was in this is not sure that is not just wanted you
brynn.brigham chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Go Leah! Take that Emily!
august98 chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
This story was brilliant! You should become a writer because everything about it was perfect and well written! Please write more Leah Jacob pairings because it was absolutely beautiful. I laughed, I almost cried and I loved it. Fantastic work!
Ambie chapter 39 . 8/30/2014
Hi there!

I just wanted you to know that this story was really awesome. I agree with you about how Jake and Leah are often written, and it makes me happy to see your work reflect that opinion. Great job!

Email: ambernwoods1
Cris Turner chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
I loved this story. Adorable. Every chapter has a surprise. Congratulations. This one is an amazing fanfiction.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
On one of the stories though you are going to do that RIGHT
Guest chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
You are so right... I don't hate Nesserella but I don't like her either.. Leah's a BITCH... You have to earn the Queen B title and I personally have to thank Uley & Young for turning Lee into a 'B' it just proves that all the years inside Uley's head Lee-Lee deserved the title... So Rosalie came beat it... Still wondering about the 'Jess' character.. She's not Jessica right?.. Bella-Bitch's friend, right?
reader5sam chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
lmao loved the talk
reader5sam chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
wow wow wow wow
reader5sam chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
wow deep first chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh I have no words
THEPrincessx chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
This chapter right here is the shit. I must review for it. Loved how Leah got even!
Blackwater98 chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
This chapter made me cry
PastOneonta chapter 39 . 9/10/2013
This was wonderful, everything about it was great. Leah, of course was great, though it was so terribly sad at the beginning she worked through it. You gave her an opportunity to be a whole person, make her own decisions and have a complete life. A lot of this was fun too, the sex talk for Seth, Leah's internal monologue, the Pack. Jacob was delightful, loving and patient. Imprinting made sense the way you wrote it. There was no drama over Bella and Edward and R other than references to them, which we appreciate for your story. Thoroughly enjoyable. I hope you are enjoying reading and have found some good Jacob / Leah stories to recommend to others.
littledozziebug chapter 14 . 6/14/2013
Jacob has made a very valid point. thanks for sharing your story, I'm loving it.
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »