Reviews for Release
anon chapter 39 . 7/18
amazing tbh read the whole thing in a day (i've been glued to my phone). i loved the way you portrayed Leah in this and the plot was great too... u put humour, drama, tragedy (i almost cried when i thought Leahs baby was still-born) and a cute romance in one story which rarely happens! i LOVE that leah sam and Emily didn't end up heating each other... also love that you barely talked about the Cullens and bella in the story... honestly the vampire dead sperm thing bothers me so much and how the hell can jake imprint on a hybrid i hated meyer for doing that! again, i loved the way you portrayed leah and how she stayed in La Push and has a career and a family and is a strong woman! also loved that there arent any plot holes (unlike the original twilight) but ya ok this is super long anyways to conclude, it was great! :)
anon chapter 21 . 7/18
this was a cute chapter its nice to read something with sam and leah being civil towards each other bc all the other fics consist of her constantly being horrible to him (vice versa) and lol at billy's talk omg... also the rape joke at the end is not cool at all and u should probably edit that out pls its offensive and could be triggering for some readers... other than that im excited to see what the condition is!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
He was in this message and then you have any attachments may contain privileged information contained herein and then we can get it to see if we can be able to see you have a few months ago but it was in this is not sure that is not just wanted you
brynn.brigham chapter 9 . 10/26/2014
Go Leah! Take that Emily!
august98 chapter 39 . 9/27/2014
This story was brilliant! You should become a writer because everything about it was perfect and well written! Please write more Leah Jacob pairings because it was absolutely beautiful. I laughed, I almost cried and I loved it. Fantastic work!
Ambie chapter 39 . 8/30/2014
Hi there!

I just wanted you to know that this story was really awesome. I agree with you about how Jake and Leah are often written, and it makes me happy to see your work reflect that opinion. Great job!

Email: ambernwoods1
Cris Turner chapter 39 . 7/10/2014
I loved this story. Adorable. Every chapter has a surprise. Congratulations. This one is an amazing fanfiction.
Daughter of the hearth chapter 21 . 6/26/2014
On one of the stories though you are going to do that RIGHT
Guest chapter 39 . 6/24/2014
You are so right... I don't hate Nesserella but I don't like her either.. Leah's a BITCH... You have to earn the Queen B title and I personally have to thank Uley & Young for turning Lee into a 'B' it just proves that all the years inside Uley's head Lee-Lee deserved the title... So Rosalie came beat it... Still wondering about the 'Jess' character.. She's not Jessica right?.. Bella-Bitch's friend, right?
reader5sam chapter 19 . 4/24/2014
lmao loved the talk
reader5sam chapter 9 . 4/24/2014
wow wow wow wow
reader5sam chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
wow deep first chapter
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2014
Oh my gosh I have no words
THEPrincessx chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
This chapter right here is the shit. I must review for it. Loved how Leah got even!
Blackwater98 chapter 23 . 11/15/2013
This chapter made me cry
1,019 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »