Reviews for Christmas Presents
A person chapter 1 . 6/22
Yami-No-Yugi-Fan chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
AWE, this was too cute! i loved it. do more i must read more :)
Shadowdragon31 chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
This story was so cute! :D
BabLe7 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
This is cute. Very, very, i'll get diabetes from reading this, sweet. Thanks for writing this. I loved it.

fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
that is impressive
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
FLUFF FLUFF FLUUUUFF. I love TrainxEve fluff, it along with NaruHina is my favorite fluff
Thoughts Of A Shadow chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Aww! So cute! I wish more people could write like that...*sigh* ah well, at least we have awesome writers like you that help the impatient people like me get through it!

Great job!

zer0123 chapter 1 . 3/2/2010
lol nice, rinslet totally strikes me as trainXeve worshipper
Kats02980416 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
This story was awesome. I love how Train and Eve seem to dance around each other's feelings and are not aware that they both feel the same way for each other. It was a clever approach for Eve to wrap herself up and sensing the hint of jealousy that stems from Train's lips on the comment of seeing Eve all tied up in ribbon in a beautiful white dress. I love how their lips ended on each other's and they acknowledged their feelings. They are so cute. And yes, Rinslet seems she would be a shipper of sorts and see all the electricity brewing in the air between Eve and Train. Hence, the tension has been storming for awhile.
yoru-anime-yume chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
Wouldn't Train adore that present? XD Very cute story. Great job. :)
Cath chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
ROFLMAO moment at the end! I loved EVERY part of this story.
Pandaren-storyteller chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
lol xD! Now that was entertainment. This is definitely something new 3. Never read a christmas fic that involved wrapping oneself into a present. Totally original and overly funny, simple and cute. Nice job ! I gotta say... I gotta try that sometime lol xD!
lorraine019 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Lycara chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
Baww~! S-So cute and funny! I love it!

Rinslet strikes me as a fangirl cB

algj Now you got that mental image in my mind! I feel this urge to draw it...