Reviews for I'm not in Denial
mamita chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
Hello, I liked your fic, I hope you upload soon more chapters, Ron is worth more than you think and think, you think Harry this, Harry that, but never see Ron, not even his family, are fools, here I love Harry's relationship with Ron, because in the end Harry and others have noticed Ron and Ron than it is worth and what he feels, and I'm glad that here has been no heterosexual couples, because I do not like to anything, at least not here, I really like that you put more POVs of others, not just Harry or Ron, but also from Bill or Charlie and the twins, I like to see what they think of Ron, often Pork is Draco, and although I like the relationship of Draco Ron, passed, poor Ron, here Ron is passed, it is true, of all they have done more miserable, Ron I love, but sometimes it happens, Harry is passed also, when it is assumed that these two are inseparable, and very close, I love the slash incest between Ron and his brothers, or if fraternal also, or couples with Harry, where Ron is the submissive, not for nothing, but i like it like that, although it is a shame you did not put the whole lemon, except Ginny, I do not like her, I do not like the straight with Ron, and less if it is with Hermione, hehe, is very silly sometimes the end sought by himself the trouble, but hey, I hope you do more of Ron fics because it's a shame there are not many, still, so thanks and kisses.
Charles Lee Ray chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
Awesome fic! I was entertained for hours while reading the whole story.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
I lovvee es each every chapter in this book 3 wonderfully written dear author C:
TotheGreenside chapter 17 . 5/23/2012
Lol, I am starting to read 17a, and I like the story, but I want to see them fuck...
Karin chapter 20 . 7/9/2011
Please tell me there is another book of this! I really want to know what happend next! How's Harry? Is Ron still alive? Is Draco gonna tell Ron he loves Ron?
Zoius and the Devil chapter 20 . 12/12/2010
OMFGEIOILFJDSIUFS

hokay.

you have officially converted me into a Ron/Draco fan. I've been an HPDM one for years and this is the first bit of Ron/Draco I've ever read - i began reading for a bit of a lark, and because I'd read your 'A Flying Commentary' a few years earlier and absolutely loved it. this has all the humor and great characterization as that piece, as well as a very good plot and amazing chemistry between Ron and Draco. My two favorite characters, combined... ahhh. bliss. there were some really very hilarious bits - i randomly copy and pasted this one -

"Oh, bugger this all for a lark. He really didn't know why he bothered to think so much."

Ron's POV. HA!

also, i liked the bit where Ron said that he'd reckoned Hermione had horrible taste in men. HE HE HE!

anyways, i absolutely LOVE the way you handled Ron and Draco's relationship. you portrayed them both very well - Ron as the loyal Gryffindor sap that he is, and Draco as the arse that we all know and love. i hate it when people try to give characters a veneer or badass-ness or goodness or whatever. i love how their relationship is founded on, well, lust and a penchant for, erm, pain. a stroke of kinky genius. the bit with Malfoy beating Ron up - at the very beginning; it seems so long ago - was great.

ALSO! the ending was -AHHHH! must. read. more. i really hope you finish the sequel!

all in all, ONE OF THE BEST STORIES I HAVE EVER READ. good on you! author AND story going into favorites!

-zozo
Ashes Of The Innocent chapter 5 . 11/28/2010
He he, a pissed Draco is almost as adorable as a furious Ron. Well...no, it's hot. Same thing. XD

Anyway, I've only read 5 chapters so far, haven't even gotten to the slash, and I'm still in love with this story. I've been searching for a good Draco/Ron fic, seeing as it's my new OTP, and I finally found one. Although, saying it's good is kind of - no, a complete understatement, really.

This is just...epic. Epic-er than epic. Amazing. Awesome. And other words (I'm too lazy to get a dictionary for more words).
Nomorii chapter 2 . 9/3/2010
'Lucius may have had no dignity but Draco would have rather drunk a litre of undiluted bubotuber pus than ever reduced himself to that' Loved that line :) awesome story!
Coperti chapter 16 . 8/1/2010
So, the bit near the end where Weasel gets his feelings hurt for being called poor by Draco...

It's a really big contrast to when they would toss insults and end up wounded with the Draco ravishing a certain ginger's broken and bloodied jaw.

I feel...oddly tricked.

But! I shall persevere and finish your story.
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 13 . 3/28/2010
This may be... the greatest Ron/Draco I've ever read. That Narnia bit, about Draco being so far in the closet that he's in Narnia? Oh my god. Despite how un-hilarious the moment was, I just had to laugh. This chapter was so many kinds of delicious. Oh, man.
Lucy'sDaydreams chapter 3 . 3/28/2010
There are all kinds of delicious things going on here. And for some reason, this chapter was ridiculously hilarious. Onward!
Joonipher chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
You're my idol, man.

Since I read this story, (a long, long time ago) I've compared every other RonXDraco to it, but none can begin to match the intensity, realistic, amazingly accurate piece of brilliant you've created.

You're characterization is amazing, I enjoyed reading this so much. I've been meaning to comment for a while now, I've followed this story since the beginning and I think you're a really talented writer. So thanks I guess :]

We should chat sometime, if you want to talk my email address is "
CrystaLiiine chapter 20 . 10/29/2009
this story is pretty good. but i don't like Ron and Dracos relationship that much. they fight all the time, which in truth u kinda expect from them, but there's hardly any good things they say to each other. (not a flame just personal opinion) i guess im just into fluffier stuff. i still like this story though.
Amanda-et-William chapter 20 . 8/3/2009
Great Chapter..and great end! :D...I am going to your page to see if there is a sequel! :D and...there...better...be...there...lmao..I loved this story! :D
Amanda-et-William chapter 17 . 8/3/2009
Man...Draco and Ron's relationship is really dysfunctional! lmao..one minute they're hot and rearing to go..then they're both frigid...jeez..boys...us girls know wut we want and get it..lmao...mhmm...