Reviews for Who Wears the Pants?
ReginaLuna chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
This is so sweet and funny at the same time. :)
2maluv chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
LOL I am still confused as to who wears the pants in their relationship :P
Both of them? Just at different times depending on the circumstances XD
I find it so cute that Peter is so king-like and confident and bossy normally and then becomes all soft and adorable and submissive in bed. He really truly loves, and most of all trusts, Caspian to take care of him :3
There should be more quality Caspian/Peter fics like this one :")
Tofs chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Wow! This is really funny! :D Great job in writing! But I would reset the rating to M. I wouldn't wanna fall onto a story like this when I was expecting a small kiss or something. So change the rating to M and you've got a great story! :D Really funny.
Purrugly chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
*squeals like a schoolgirl* See, Susan? This is why it would never have worked! NEVER.

This is epic. Exactly how I figured Caspian and Peter would behave, should they have (read: /must/ have) gotten together. Great job. ;)
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Awesome story! D
jaufanfic chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Loved it I can so imagine them exactly how you wrote them! Beautifully written by the way!
copycat-capycot chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Caspian/Peter is very in character, and I like how Peter trusts Caspian to the point that he shows his vulnerability.
Fangirl66 chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
This is EXACTLY how I see their relationship. (If it had ever happened.) Beautifully well written, I'm definitely going to favorite!

music-is-luv chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
Hahaha! Cute! :D
SlashAddx chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
ha, my first narnia slash. thanks for making it so special. ;)
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Omg this was so sweet! And so funny at the end! I loved the way you portrayed their characters. It was great! I loved it! Good work!

Peace Out! _
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
loved it!
Kironomi chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
That was adorable, sexy and kind of funny!

I loved it!
edmundforever chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
it was a good story. however, i would probably change thr rating up. you said not to graphic, that was stretching it a bit.
Black-Sky-Loves-Me chapter 1 . 11/24/2009