Reviews for The Young Order: Octo Secui
rowenasheir chapter 22 . 5/16
what happened to the 4th chapter of the series?
FandomGirlzzzzz chapter 7 . 3/25
One thing I've noticed is that you always make Latin titles. Why? I'm not criticizing or anything, but it's still a little weird!
luzhasswag chapter 22 . 2/25
MORE PLEASE!
takingitinstride chapter 22 . 4/28/2014
Love this series so far. Excited to see where it will go!
mysinger chapter 22 . 3/7/2014
Fantastic story! I have really enjoyed this series and the way you have developed these characters and their relationships. I especially like the relationship between Severus and his boys. I would never have thought of Severus as father to a de-aged Sirius, but you really made it work. It was good to see that bitter relationship healed, even to the extent of Siri wanting Snape's name. Well done! I look forward to the next story in the series.
lilyflower50 chapter 19 . 1/12/2014
I would love to see this finished could you have voldie die in the graveyard
B00kw0rm92 chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
Amazing chapter!
Margot chapter 7 . 10/12/2013
I'm really sorry and I definitely like your story very much (I think it' an original plot, and you didn't gave to alter the characters as much as in 'Thrice Defied' so it works very well) especially the deaging that I thought very fitting. But: your cousin might want to revise her French a bit ! It always amuses me a lot when authors put bits of French in their stories- I guess the language is attractive, even though it's too difficult to actually learn. Dedicated to dozens of ff authors: NO, Voldemort does not mean 'flight from death' but 'flight OF death'. Well, it might, but it is a very farfetched interpretation. So. You took the brunt of the chauvinistic outburst that was overdue for months, sorry ! Again, great stories
themalfoyempire chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
its worth the wait .. i've forgotten some parts .. im gonna read it from the start again .. and i cant wait for the next chapter in this series .. :))
graynavarre chapter 22 . 9/26/2013
The one good thing about a long awaited update is that I can justify going back and reading it all as I don't quite remember everything.

And back I go.
Noble Korhedron chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
Hmmm, I'll have to go re-read this. I've completely forgotten what happened... :-(
foxee-chik chapter 22 . 9/25/2013
wow! keep goin! i like it! i cant w8 2 read the nxt chap!
mworth1019 chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Wish it went on some more cant remember how hermione is remuss child though..
librarywitch chapter 22 . 9/24/2013
Glad you wrapped it up and I am looking forward to seeing where you take this universe next. Well done.
angelice86 chapter 21 . 9/4/2013
its a good thing that you decided to write again... i've been looking forward to yours and Snapegirlkmf's HP fanfics... you have no idea how many times i have read you stories...