Reviews for Little Moments
moosesquirrelkittenandking chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww! So cute. :)
InsanityGoneMad chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
aw that was cute! loved it

Liraeyn chapter 1 . 3/6/2010
Oh, that's sweet. I love NCIS-family moments.
ncistiva chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hahah i love the end lol! Really love that fic
spnMom chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
I loved it your little scene. That was a great episode and I was really wondering what they would have done to keep themselves occupied for that long. Tim looked about ready to explode and Ziva looked ready to throttle someone. I assume they slept, but if it was me... I would need the "facilities" as soon as I woke up. That wouldn't have been pleasant :-)
Sophie Ranier chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
loved this story...just like all ur others!
TXJ chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Gibbs little foster family :-) I really enjoyed this.
tvaddictedgrandma chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
I wondered why they said nothing about those couple hours that McGee and Ziva spent in the elevator. I bet they were fun. Claustrophobia would have set in after a while though. Those things scare me.

Nice little ficlet. I quiet enjoyed it.
Fed up with this crap chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Cute and I'd like to think people don't talk like that but niece used to. She would have conversations with people in her dreams lol. Good writing.
zatl chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
AW! This was so sweet. It was a nice change from all the Tiva (even if I do love Tiva) I loved seeing the McGee/ Ziva relationship build.

(Oh, and I saw that you said you don't like Twilight, first of all, I know it's not the most amazing written book in the world, but I still say you are crazy. and second, it's worth it to read just so you can go to the movie and watch Taylor Lautner strip his shirt off)
kim chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
aw, way cute! i wish they had shown/revealed what happened during those 9 hours! i love ncis family!
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Very cute! We need this scene on the deleted scenes on the DVD :)
KaleidoscopeEyes13 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I'm working on a Jane/Lisbon one shot where they get trapped in the elevator. I started it after I saw the episode and haven't finished it yet...typical. This was really sweet and cute! I loved it!
polarpi chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
SO cute - I loved every minute of this :)
Ko'u Melia chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I loved this. it was cute.

usually I love Tiva fluff, but reading Ziva/Tim moments is a nice change of pace :)