Reviews for In Love with a Saint
frankielouwho chapter 8 . 12/21/2013
I lied. this chapter blew the rest out of the water. loved it, now on to devour the rest.
frankielouwho chapter 7 . 12/21/2013
best chapter yet! I love this story, Amy has definitely grown on me. I love Murphy as well. this story is fantastic!
LadyLecter47 chapter 19 . 5/30/2012
Sorry to see that it's been over 2 years since an update. You probably won't come back to it at this point but I put it on alert just in case. Would love to know how it ends.
Kima Wolfwood chapter 18 . 1/24/2012
enjoyed the chapter
Dannie Tomlinson chapter 19 . 10/16/2011
I just discover the awesomeness of the Saints and have been browsing the fanfics and completely fell in love with this story and was so disappointed that it hasn't been updated in over a year. I really hope you'll continue this.

PS, so jealous you got to meet Norman.
Deathy Baby chapter 19 . 7/2/2011
This reader right here (points to chest) and fellow Boondock Saints fan is jealous. Incredibly jealous. You met the people. In Boston.
KravinStJames chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
We're waiting for what happens when he comes back at midnight! I vote for the best cliff hanger ever! Please update
waking imagination chapter 19 . 2/21/2011
Now that I spent the last hour or so reading your entire story and getting hooked beyond repair, you stop updates right at the most important part, when Murphy and Amy might get back together finally! Subject you MUST update!
Rickii101 chapter 19 . 2/16/2011
I love this story and you are so lucky! What I would do to Norman Reedus... I can't wait to read more and see what happens next. Please update soon :)
Guest chapter 19 . 2/11/2011
please update soon! i love the story line and of course norman ;D beautifully written!
southernbelle61 chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
PLEASE come back and continue working on this!/this is sooo delayed in comparison to your post but I'm beyond jealous that you got to experience that!
DeeDark chapter 18 . 12/26/2010
I just came across your story and I like it. I really hope that you update soon, I would love to read more.
dragoness0420 chapter 19 . 12/20/2010
ARGH! :( More soon, please. I am really loving the depth in this story. You have a way with words. I hope you haven't forgotten about this one...or lost inspiration. Don't make bunny cry!
LM3795 chapter 19 . 9/17/2010
This is an AWESOME fic and I love your Amy character! I'm glad I found it...and you're soooo lucky that you had the chance to hang with the cast and crew! ;) I hope you haven't forgotten about this story, that would be a shame! :(
livewellrockwell chapter 9 . 8/2/2010
I really like this story, I don't know how I missed it up to now.

Just one mistake that's been bothering me: you keep saying that Amy has been going to Edison, IL. Northwestern is in Evanston. Just a little thing I wanted to note...