Reviews for Notice
ririi69 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I love it, great ;)
ronan03 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
again sad but you are right about nate. he is really funny and almost sage in season three.
karen chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
LOVED IT! :)
sasha-yl27 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I love Blair and Chuck's relationship from Nate's POV. This was amazing, loved reading it! I'm glad C/B ended up together :)

Wonderful job!
PinkPrincess511 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009

i was hoping more for a chuck and blair ending...so yo know what? you can make one...and a smiling girl happy

TriGemini chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Intense!

In the end, one has to feel kind of bad for Nate; yet even he should've realized that things between himself and Blair were over the instant, she'd gone to Chuck at Victrola.

And starting from then Blair no longer belonged to Nate, but to Chuck his best friend.

Therefore, it was only right for Nate to let Blair go, so she could be happy with Chuck. Even though, it seems like Nate was the one who ended-up losing this time around.

Excellent to read.
SaturnineSunshine chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
i really love nate stories when chuck and blair are together. this was really good. (and im glad chuck and blair ended up together in the end of it.)
crimsonlipsivoryskin chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I also love to see Nate tortured by Chuck and Blair's relationship. (like nygirl26)

I love Nate's POV, I agree w/ you. He's not as dumb as he looks and I believe that deep inside Blair and Nate are always going to have feelings for eachother,...

But I'm a major CB fan, don't worry.

xxM
nygirl26 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
I am totally heartless, so I love to see Nate tortured by Chuck and Blair's relationship, lol. (Also I sort of think he deserves it a little, for all the years of fawning over Serena in front of Blair) But I totally agree that he's not as dumb as he looks- Nate seems to be one of the brightest so far in Season 3. Nice story, the C/B shipper in me loves that they end up together, and nice to see it from Nate's p.o.v.