Reviews for With Intention
lixy-chan chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Miranda Raizel chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
This story was cute lol. I had never thought of them as a potential couple until now so that's good I guess. I still think that she'd be good with Sasuke.
sadistic dreamkiller chapter 1 . 3/23/2012

That was one awesome read. :D Crack pairings are the make or break type, and I'm pretty sure you know that this is one of those who made it. Your characterization and detailing is great, something that I admire in those who are able to pull crack off.

Kudos, and hell, write moar.

Demonoid chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Omg pure awesome! This story rocks and it's all in perfect character. I could actually see Karin falling for Itachi after taking an interest in his chakra. I wish you continued this.
Nukumi chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
I smiled at the end. I think what I like about this is that Sasuke's all about forbiddance and Itachi's about allowance. I really like how you kept to Itachi's subtle nature, with nothing but a quiet glance establishing both his superiority and his kindness.
otherrealmwriter chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Good work here. YOu hardly see any ItaKarin out there.
Silencednyx chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
coinc chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
I was just happily watching last month's episodes and thinking, why aren't there any ItaKarins out there? It seems like SOMEONE would have done it...

Well, you did it. And man, did you do it. This was AWESOME, and proof that a crack pairing doesn't have to be generic to be believable and even sort of...romantic. The characterizations of both Itachi and Karin were perfectly done, and Itachi's apathetic, deadpan personality in this story was, I must admit, totally hot :) The bit about the genjutsu was so very Itachi and definitely elevated the story from a cool crack pairing story to just an all-around good story, crack pairing or not.

Fantastic job! Thanks for a really great read-and that too, on a pairing that totally needs the love! Now I want to go write ItaKarins :)
100boredmonkeys chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I was a bit miffed about not finding many stories between Karin and Itachi, mostly because I would expect some interaction between them to be written. This piece did not disappoint. Most of the stories I have read with Karin depict her as annoying, know-it-all brat that whines whenever someone goes near Sasuke. Thankfully, you gave her more dimension and I think her actions and thoughts were perfectly in character. For a while, I really kind of wish you had written a follow up, but I hope this stays as is. It was a great read, very well written and I enjoyed it!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 12/11/2009
i super LOVED the story!

everything was in place! no OOC in here!

I could really picture out the scene!

nice going!

really enjoyed it so MUCH!

the story was very unique and i love the interaction!

Karin so LUCKY! even though its only genjutsu its still

so unfaair she got to kiss him!
StupidGord chapter 1 . 11/26/2009
Cool! Alright, I officially love this pairing :)
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Awesome! ItaKa is my secret guilty pleasure. There is just something so hypnotically captivating about them. Karin isn't a good girl, but she almost has that same innocence. Itachi has always been protrayed as a villian, but he has a heart of gold. It's just so...perfect!
Rae-kun chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
This was really good.
Darth-Taisha chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Very interesting pairing. Never would have considered it, but you made it work. I am not a big Karin fan, she reminds me too much of Sakura (who I hate). Anyway, I just wanted to let you know I liked it. That kiss was kind of amazing. Nicely done.
SnowKiter chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Yes Itachi does look a lot like Sasuke...or rather it's the other way around. I bet his chakra "feels" FIFTY MILLION times better than Sasuke's cause he's just awesome like that. Go Itachi! :)

It's an unusual but very interesting pairing. Great story. :)