Reviews for Ring Out the Bells
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 2/14
nice. um... the last line... finals should be final.
pinki-star chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
this very well but I wish that was a family history of the protagonists curtis
Mindlessspark chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
good story. only one thing. you wrote in here that we can see killer asteroids coming, but NASA and other observatories only get enough funding to watch 3 percent of the sky each year. its a big ass sky and we have never mapped out all asteroids that intersect earth orbit. im not trying to be a prick by pointing this out, i just have a habit of corecting mistakes, even minor ones like this
Ahcell Lainez chapter 1 . 3/5/2010
Even south africa's president heard it in his nations capital.
PenGator3 chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
Very poetic...
Almecestris chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Just finished watching the movie. And i think it's great that this is the first 2012 fanfiction i read. Deep and true.

Keep up the posting of amazing stories! Thanks for posting this
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
*low whistle* Wow. I didn't think it was possible to squeeze so much monologue between the space of two gongs of a bell. Fantastically done. This, this is something all should read and take note of. Many have forgotten that Mother Nature can take names when she wants.

Keep writing!
nequam-tenshi chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
A nice one-shot.
Vony chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Crap I was hoping to be the first good story iam going to make one section has gotta get more storys to make it popular so people can read yours and others.
OrionTheHunter chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Interesting. It doesn't quite qualify as a story - almost more an essay - but it's good none the less.

Thanks for writing, and thanks for getting the category started.
WriterApprentice chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Oh I like it! First 2012 fanfic and it's of great quality! Very poetic and well written. This made me think, and it's obvious, it would have to take a cataclysmic event to change what we are.

But we are humans and what we do is of human nature, selfish yet generous, foolish yet wise, intolerable yet accepting, cold yet compassionate. We're like a giant stew of contradictions and illogicality. And though we grow powerful every generation, you can't beat Nature.

Though she nurtured us she can as easily punish us. And from the ashes we learn, kinda strange isn't it? We may lose all the science and all the technology, but no amount of knowledge can outweigh wisdom.