Reviews for True Light
It was interesting but, what is going on here?
Makolik chapter 1 . 4/17
Shame it was only a one-shot.
secretwhovianpony chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
... *crickets chirping* ... um...Okay...i have no way to describe what I thought about this. I just don't know.
Boomerpyro chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
WHOA, mindintercourse.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
that was awesome! is there going to be another chapter? the ending was kinda confusing...did Ginko and Danny phantom die?
Golden feathers Edward chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
I'm sad that this as not been updated in over a year. it was only 2 or 3 months ago I was introduced to Mushishi and got back to my Danny Phantom obsession 3 weeks ago. thrilled with how you wrote the first chapter. Felt like I was watching a new episode of Mushishi! The way you described Danny was wonderful made him sound pretty I love it! -sigh- Maybe some day you will update.
HarlequinMind chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
I couldn't believe my luck when I saw this crossover. After reading the beginning I very much hope that you will continue, it already looks to be a promising story and definitely one of the more unique ones. I look forward to an update.
InvisibleJediMaster chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
This is an interesting crossover. I was surprised seeing the Mushishi section because it is a more obscure anime, though a good one. This is a good start for a crossover and if you ever plan on writing more for it, I'll wait eagerly.
SpartanCommander chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Interesting story but after I read the back story that Mushi has a connection with the life force the thought struck me about ghost's technically they are the opisist. Connection with the force of Death.

That would be interesting having a plot that outlined a new problem involving Mushi and it natural opisite ghosts. Life and Death in pure forms.

I can picture that ghost's and Mushi can see eachother but in a very different way. Ghost's see the Mushi like an uncomfortably white object that annoys your eyes. Mushi see a Dark green or Black.

I can picture a situation where Mushi and ghosts are actually clashing in an area and watch the damage.

But still a facinating story on your part.
RedHerring1412 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Nice.

So far, I like where this is going. Though now I'm going to need to read through Mushishi again (as in, more than the first chapter, yes I am behind in my reading, so what?).

Still, I can't wait for more. Please write again soon!

-RHK