Reviews for Thinking Of You
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Please update this story! It's really good! Please please please!
becccybo93 chapter 10 . 12/10/2011
are you still writing this? its a really good story lie btw!
ksb75 chapter 9 . 2/3/2011
So glad to see this story update! Dan seems like a great guy but I am a huge Bella/Edward fan and always like to see them together. From the start of the story I have been hoping that somehow Edward would show back up. So now I am really curious to see if this is really him. If it is I hope he has a good explanation and I hope they end up together at the end of this story. Oh and for some reason I coulddn't review for chapter 10 so I had to do it for ch9 instead.
IShipItAllAndThenSome chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
I wanna hug u, so shaddap. All who throw heavy virtual objects sshall get the snot beaten out of 'em!
Isabela is Online chapter 10 . 2/2/2011
just found this story and I love it. Was that really Edward? I hope he's alive but why would he lie to Bella? Is this story a B/E one ? I'd like to know before I get hooked. I don't enjoy reading stories that are not B/E and don't have a happy ending. Please let me know if there's going to be an B/E HEA. Thank you so much.
Melee03 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
So excited to see this update (even though it will not let me review chapter 10).

Poor Bella just as she finally decides to move on she bumps into Edward.

So many questions regarding his appearance.

My thoughts are with everyone in Australia right now.
ksb75 chapter 10 . 4/20/2010
Great chapter! Dan sounds like a great guy! I am so glad that Bella is doing better and seems to be healing. I can't wait to see what she uncovers about Edward. Please let him still be alive!
MiQuerida 8142 chapter 10 . 4/9/2010
great chapter! i love that when you (finally) update you write long chapters to keep us satisfied :P

i really liked when bella was talking to alice on webcam and alice's reactions. i think you captured her character wonderfully
Melee03 chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
I was so excited to see this update :)

Loved how the new relationship with Dan is forming and that they have a connection to each other. I hope they get to spend tons of time together now he is in Brisbane.

Alices advice was spot on and I am glad that she reassured Bella about the relationships and guilt that was unfounded.
Thats-So-Alex chapter 10 . 4/6/2010
After that little note at the beginning of the chapter, I was smiling like an idiot the whole way through that chapter! And then when cute things happened, I just smiled even more. I'm lucky no-one is in the same room as me at the moment, they'd be scared! Haha.

Loved the chapter! :D I'm so excited! It was so cute as well, Loved it! :D

I'm such a dork, seriously. Haha.

Can't wait for more! :D
xtremelyblonde chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
This chapter made me laugh. The gals are just so outrageous. I just wanted to say that I noticed just a couple of times in the previous chapters that you put in an extra word, as if you were typing something and then changed your mind halfway through (it happens to me all the time, hehe), and there was once that I noticed that you slipped into third person. Just watch out for that ;)

Can't wait to see what sort of adventures Bella gets into and how things progress re: Edward.
COURTNEY1022 chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
ok i think i feel where this is going update soon
Thats-So-Alex chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I got this update whilst I was still at school and the damn filters blocked it! I was so annoyed. :(

But, it was amazing. :D I loved it. :) I'm so enjoying this right now, I really love it. :D

Can't wait for more!
Melee03 chapter 8 . 2/11/2010
I am so glad that Bella has met people that are friendly already. She seems to be starting to let her hair down which I guess is what she needs right now. How strange that Emilya was in the same place at the same time as her and I wonder if she will see her again during her travels.
ksb75 chapter 7 . 2/10/2010
As a general rule I try not to read sad stories but I somehow got hooked on this one. I have cried my eyes out reading your story. I have read some sad one shot stories about Edward dying (that is as far as I go b/c I hate to read about Edward dying)and yours is the first to bring me to a complete blubbering mess. I usually hate to read about Edward dying but this story has me so intrigued. I want to know what she finds out about him. Am I crazy for a small part of me hoping that she goes to Australia and finds him alive? Sorry I can't help it, I want him to be alive. I have never been one to want Bella and Jacob together. I've never liked them together. I like Jacob, I just don't like Jacob and Bella together as a couple I like them as BFF's better.