Reviews for The Mountains In Reply
Snovolovac chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
amazing work. different writting style than most people here, and I love it. it is unique and brilliantly made. respect
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Beautifully written and moving.
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Ahhhh! Your fics are so dramatic and amazing! Can't get enough of them 3
SeriouslySerious chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Love it! You really captured the essence of the characters, and got Sam and Cas's slightly awkward interactions down to a T. Time jumps are also hard to write or read sometimes but this was not only understandable but very enjoyable.
Calamitatum chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
I read this fic about a week ago, but it was 2 AM when I was finished, and I didn't feel like leaving a incoherently sleep-deprived review, so I'm going to do it now instead.

Honestly, everything about this fic is perfection. I do not have a single complaint. I've taken the liberty of reading all of your other Supernatural fics, and while they are fantastic, nothing tops this one for me. You managed to weave together the perfect balance of angst, drama, suspension, a pinch of mystery, and a surprising amount of humour; and to top it all off - despite it's mix of short scenes and floating bits of dialogue - it flows together absolutely brilliantly.

There's so much emotion and meaning behind these words. Even when they're not speaking at all, or saying the complete opposite of what is behind shown, the way you write the characters's thoughts, postures, actions and expressions gives the reader the perfect amount of insight to infer how they are really feeling or what they wish they could say.

Seriously, every sentence is so perfectly woven together, they're like mini poems of their own. I could dissect every single paragraph in this damn story and I don't think I could find a single flaw in your writing. In fact, I think I might just be in love with you.

All joking aside, this story is truly beautiful, and I envy your skill with the written word. If I could favourite it a thousand times, it still wouldn't be enough.

Overall, sghsdjghkSJGHsjhfjsgjdzhgzjkhgKJSgdhSHG you're actually the greatest thing on this website.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Ooh, great job! This was very entertaining to read, and your characterization was great.
partlysunny chapter 1 . 6/15/2013
Well done, as always. What a story!
Sakura Taichou chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
" :( " Damn, I went hysterical with laughter. That wasn't healthy and now my sides hurt.

Fantastic, absolutely fantastic.
Pinfeathers chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Love this, especially the emoticon! XD
Um. Fish chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
I liked the whole pizza from Italy thing, but I completely died over the emoticon. Loved it! I ship Destiel so hard, but the best is when it's portrayed in a canonically correct way. Love their profound bond/bromance/actual romance, and Sam's take on it. Great job!
ValkyrieH chapter 1 . 2/17/2013
Another great work. I can see how this, "In Excelsis" and "Angels We Have Heard" but it can certainly be read on its own. A really great look at Cas and Dean's relationship from Sam's perspective. Wonderfully done!
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
this was really good
NQSAnon chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
Okay, I'm going to get seriously repetitive on your stories, but your writing is beautiful, concise, clear, and gets the point across vividly in just a few, well-chosen words. Kudos for perfection.
Lillz chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
i enjoy the way that you flick between (what i assume is) past and present, neatly drawing the two together to a conclusion and explain what happened to bring us to where we are. Very nice technique

so many crack one liners of humour. i dont know which is my favourite! Although, i have to say, "Dude," he says, startled, "did you teach the angel emoticons?" does rather take the biscuit!

another great fic :)
Living in a fantasy chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Your amazing stories are making it difficult to go to bed