Reviews for Life is Beautiful
Kiara.Queen.of.Kaos chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
Oh this is awesome. Since I saw Star Trek I have had a head cannon that Spock is Sylar's grandson and have been looking for story like this one. :)
Capital-C chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Not bad. Very good in fact.
Chimera385 chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
Ok that was an awesome and interesting story boo on NBC for canceling heroes and long live Zachary quinto and sylar
izzybizzy333 chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Zachary Quinto is the best! Please, please, please write a sequel! For me? I LOVE this story!
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 1/8/2010
This is great. Being a huuge ZQ fan (not at all obsessive or anything *cough*) Heroes/Star Trek crossovers I love. And this is a fantastic idea, really well written. Not at all sucky, although the ending is annoyingly ambiguous!
Wermo chapter 1 . 12/3/2009
I've always liked Sylar when he's not completely homicidal and has redeeming qualities. And since he's like that in your short story, I like it very much.

Thanks!
Veglma chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
...oh shit.

Sorry about that last review! I was sure that I was on the that story instead. I'm sorry. D:

Now for my real review for this story:

*grins* This is freaking awesome. :D

Ooh, protective!Sylar is always fun... and means that Spock has a scary 'guardian angel' (technically?).

I kinda of want to see Spock's reaction to the last words.
Renuki chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
'But have no fear, more awkward sexually charged contact is soon to come '

Excuse me as I start to laugh evilly in glee. ...*cough*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*ahem*

Okay. I'm done. :D

Whoohoo! You go, Spock! *claps*

and aw, smile Spock! Smile!
FireChildSlytherin5 chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I wouldn't mind a sequel. :P

LOVE the one-shot. That would be hard to explain, "how do you know my mother?" - "I'm her father!" LOL

Great ending though.