Reviews for Angel Girl
wheresmywings chapter 3 . 8/1
*squeals* Apartment hunting, post-coital banter and eco friendly showers! *rolls around in puddle of feels*
Steffiii chapter 3 . 5/21
I really enjoyed this story, I have to admit, I've never actually read a Hermione/Ron pairing in the six years I've been on this site. I think that'll have to change now. Your portrayal of Ron was lovely and I really do adore Rupert Grint!
nepalipranshu chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I love this! The only suggestion is that maybe you should change the rating to something higher. Maybe T or at the very least K
margaretpens chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I've been going through your stories for about an hour now (at least the Harry Potter ones) and I have to say, your writing is great! I love the candid Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione moments because they are so true to the character's personalities. Often times, fanfic writers go off with their imagination and stray away from the integrity of the original stories. But in your case I find, you imagine just enough that I can still picture everything in a way that stays true to each character. I know it's a lot of work, but I'd love to see some more fun glimpses into the romantic relationships and friendships between Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. Or really, just anything you'd like to write about.

Thanks so much for the awesome writing!

zephyrclutch chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
is there going to be another chapter/chapters? please do write some more! !
nickandtaylor4life chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
nickandtaylor4life chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So cute!
KateSutherland chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Amazing story! Really good characters. Just how I imagined them to be post-war! :D
oceantreefurysun chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
awww this is such a cute story! update soon please!
wandaa chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
That was really sweet! I love how you make ron evolve but still being himself. I love worried and fragile hermione. That's simple and kind of real. Thank you for this story :) keep writing, Ok? ;)
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
love it
life takes time chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
lovelovelove it!

Please update soon.

This stor just makes me smile like a fool and its wonderful!
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
This is really good. Are you planning on writing more or is this it now?
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 3 . 12/3/2009

Hahaha:) Aww!

Great work

ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I like how Ron and Hermione interact with each other in all your chapters and how well you show they know each other.

The only confusion about it was the "my loft" debate they had, since Hermione was the first one to use the term, I don't know why she suddenly debated his use of the term back.