Reviews for Angel Girl
nepalipranshu chapter 3 . 7/14/2013
I love this! The only suggestion is that maybe you should change the rating to something higher. Maybe T or at the very least K
margaretpens chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
I've been going through your stories for about an hour now (at least the Harry Potter ones) and I have to say, your writing is great! I love the candid Harry/Ginny, Ron/Hermione moments because they are so true to the character's personalities. Often times, fanfic writers go off with their imagination and stray away from the integrity of the original stories. But in your case I find, you imagine just enough that I can still picture everything in a way that stays true to each character. I know it's a lot of work, but I'd love to see some more fun glimpses into the romantic relationships and friendships between Harry, Ginny, Ron, and Hermione. Or really, just anything you'd like to write about.

Thanks so much for the awesome writing!

Amanda
Asic chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
is there going to be another chapter/chapters? please do write some more! !
nickandtaylor4life chapter 2 . 2/6/2011
Brilliant!
nickandtaylor4life chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
So cute!
KateSutherland chapter 3 . 11/25/2010
Amazing story! Really good characters. Just how I imagined them to be post-war! :D
oceantreefurysun chapter 3 . 8/20/2010
awww this is such a cute story! update soon please!
wandaa chapter 3 . 7/25/2010
That was really sweet! I love how you make ron evolve but still being himself. I love worried and fragile hermione. That's simple and kind of real. Thank you for this story :) keep writing, Ok? ;)
She-who-has-fallen-for-Fred chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
love it
life takes time chapter 3 . 12/6/2009
lovelovelove it!

Please update soon.

This stor just makes me smile like a fool and its wonderful!
SpangleyPony chapter 3 . 12/4/2009
This is really good. Are you planning on writing more or is this it now?
HourglassGluedToTheTable chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Hello,

Hahaha:) Aww!

Great work

Rhr4eva
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I like how Ron and Hermione interact with each other in all your chapters and how well you show they know each other.

The only confusion about it was the "my loft" debate they had, since Hermione was the first one to use the term, I don't know why she suddenly debated his use of the term back.
Greengirl137 chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
I love the chapters that you added. It is really great getting to see parts in their life. It would be great if you continued! :)
pearls-and-crystal-blues chapter 3 . 12/3/2009
Oh, I like this story so, so much! The way Ron and Hermione behave around each other is so sweet, lovable and caring and that really suits them! I also like the way Ron says Hermione 'Angel' all the time- it's perfect!

Just bravo for your story and keep going on your good work! :)

x