Reviews for Fear Itself
Nghtwolf chapter 11 . 8/14/2017
I think that tom will come back for payback
Samaranth1993 chapter 56 . 5/9/2015
I think you should do a second story of tom getting out !
TheGirlin404 chapter 4 . 9/11/2014
I love Breakeven by The Script. In fact when it came up in this chapter I had to go open my music and bring it up to listen to. Love this story so far!
guest chapter 56 . 4/21/2014
I really liked this fic though i do have to say that they were all very dramatic lol. Anyways, this was great and i'm glad that Spencer and Ashley finally got together. But seriously, i found it weird that Spencer had that tattoo of Fear Itself but she wasn't living by the message behind it. She was constantly fearful. Oh and Ashley said she had a tattoo and that someday Spencer would be able to see it but they've been naked a lot together and no tattoo lol. I do love that Spencer is the one with the tattoos but you shouldn't have mentioned Ashley having one if it wasn't going to come up in the fic. Again though, Spencer having tattoos is hot. Oh and the whole Kate and Kate thing was pretty frustrating, Spencer's ex and Glen's wife should have had different names. At least, Katie and Kate. You mentioned that Spencer called Glen's Kate "Katie" but she hardly did and you still had to make it clear in brackets which Kate was which lol. Anyways, other than that, this fic was great so thanks for sharing. Spashley is the best. :)
MissPen chapter 56 . 6/17/2013
Great story, well written! Loved it!
freedom4trace chapter 55 . 5/23/2013
Fireflight is an EPIC band...I was floored to see you using one of their songs. Not many people are aware of this band outside the Christian music industry to my knowledge. And Brand New Day is a freaking AMAZING song.
hugbuddy13 chapter 56 . 11/18/2012
Idk why I missed this story since I've read all of your other
This was a good story!
Infinii chapter 33 . 11/15/2012
again too lazy to log in. o_O Cause I'm usin my mom's laptop.. anyways. Thanks for the trip down memory lane with the songs. :P I absolutely adored this chapter.
Infinii chapter 11 . 11/8/2012
I shall not log in. :P I love your taste in music. :D Awesome story I wonder what the future holds for these guys!
Infinii chapter 8 . 11/7/2012
Agian, not logged it! Thanks for introducing me to new songs. :D Loving the story and the chemistry between those two.
Infinii chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Yo! Too lazy to log in here. So. First off, I love your pen name. xD Epic. Next, I think Ashley is the sexiest one here, but I like the way you describe Spence. :D
stubbornpiggy chapter 56 . 10/19/2012
I really liked this fic and hope you do a sequel to show where the relationships go as the band's career takes off (hopefully ending in a Spashley wedding!) I had a feeling that Spence would try to mend things with her mother after Paula apologized, it was just her nature to do so. The music was great, it was such an integral part of the characters and their stories, and it really helped to make you feel just what the characters were feeling. All in all, a great story! Hope to see a sequel soon!
waterproof88 chapter 56 . 4/5/2012
Once I found you, I had to read this story and also provide feedback. I never thought that Spencer and Ashley is so well put in an alternative universe, in that both have a musical vein. Your story is brutal, but a hopelessly brutal genius. I can empathize very well although I have not experienced it. I will read your other storys too and hope that there will be more than enough for my Spencer and Ashley addiction :D
spashley12 chapter 44 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter! spencer never said anything about ashley's tattoo...did she? Hmmm...oh and ugh tom is such a bastard! :O
diamondsr4eva24 chapter 56 . 11/23/2011