Reviews for Revelations
spk chapter 53 . 4/14/2011
I had somehow missed the reposting of this story, so therefore, I hadn't read the ending. GREAT job! :)
nathy.faithy chapter 7 . 2/3/2011
I'm starting to re read your story, I was lost in some of the last chapters, so here I am reading again!

It's just an amazing fic! I love it!

Can't wait to Cordelia's dead though.. XD

Congrats ;)
Angellufy chapter 53 . 1/2/2010
Absolutely wonderful! That is the way I'd had ended. Buffy saving the world!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 53 . 12/13/2009
that was simply lovely and wonderfull

made me teary cant wait to read ur others

glad u finish this fic
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 53 . 12/12/2009
awesome
whatweareafreaidof chapter 22 . 12/1/2009
i not a fan of angle or spike and i like this story.. great writing..

i was afraid this was going to be a bash xander fix with the how he hurt me and they leaving him you did great you just showed how she felt and a little bit about why he did the think he did.

connor and xander friends i love that.

willow and xander you are right they each have a part of each other hearts.

willow and xander ask buffy to share there bed.. that is a close friend ship..

buffy calling spike her best friend, xander would have had a heart attack if he would have hear that..

buffy telling them to leave this darkness behind.. i think they why she push xander away trying to keep him safe he never listens.. i dont belive he will listen here..

very good story
angel1969 chapter 53 . 12/1/2009
I am so so glad you brought A/B back together...I am so glad that you did not bring A/C or B/S together...I am B/A forever...So..oh sorry for misunderstanding you about bringing A/C...I love that story...Good job..ARe you thinking about writing Sequel? Maybe about Angel working for Wolfram and Hart? Or something like that? Let me know...
MacKenzie Creations chapter 53 . 12/1/2009
Revelations was a great story and I hope you write a sequel to it. Although, I would think that Lorne would make it, since he can't die like that. I think you have to dismember him and separate the limbs from each other. It's in Angel Season 2 where they all go to Paylea. They had decapitated him and he still lived, because the head was reunited with his body. There's a special way of killing him and just a slice through the body isn't going to kill him, so in the sequel, you can have him show up explaining that he had to dig his way out. Or something like that.

{{hugs}}

Mac
David Fishwick chapter 53 . 12/1/2009
I liked the cool ending and thanks for writing.
ba2006 chapter 53 . 12/1/2009
This fic was brilliant :) really well written and I loved how the updates were up quick :)

BA forever
angel1969 chapter 48 . 11/30/2009
Oh no, Don't tell me: Are you A/C or A/B? I hate A/C and B/S! I hate Cordelia, I wish she dies...
lilsis13 chapter 48 . 11/30/2009
I love the story and I was wondering if you have considered writing a sequel.
David Fishwick chapter 48 . 11/30/2009
Thanks for a brilliant idea and will be there a sequel coming soon?
MacKenzie Creations chapter 48 . 11/30/2009
Great 8 chapters! I can't wait to read more! Plaese update soon!

{{hugs}}

Mac
GazingAtTheStars chapter 48 . 11/29/2009
I'm confused, this doesn't sound like then end, yet there are no more chapters, please tell me there is more otherwise the story's kinda left out in the air with no resolution.

bangel'stheonlywaytogo or,