Reviews for My Answer

please update soon!
SarangKohane chapter 6 . 1/26/2010
Aw...D:

but good chapter. *claps*

I can't wait for the next
Firegirl 156 chapter 6 . 1/24/2010
OMG! HE SAID YES! I don't like the sound of the whole 'suitable marriage union' thing. I feel like Vaughn's just got himself in a whole lot of trouble. PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Green-Chrystall chapter 6 . 1/21/2010
Oh my, oh my! I don't fully understand thd contract but I know it's bad!

Vaughn made a big choice.

Update soon, I'll be waiting for it! :D
Ezzaria26 chapter 6 . 1/20/2010
Oh. My. God. I've got four things for you. One, Vaughn can't read? If he didn't understand what the terms were I certainly did! It's bad! Don't do it! Freeze the pen! ... The plot thickens... Two, he can't say yes! Those terms are evil! But I must read more... Three, I hate that old man. And four, I love your writing and desire more. Mostly because I can't be left hanging like this. I need to read more and discover what happens.
Shimmerleaf chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
Oh wow. Short chapter but full of excitment. Please don't leave this for too long T_T
HMFREAK chapter 5 . 1/19/2010
then he rips up the paper and goes home.
Saw is sad chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
col thank you
Mrs. Naara chapter 6 . 1/19/2010
When will we find out what happens?
Ezzaria26 chapter 5 . 1/3/2010
No. Say no, Vaughn! He needs to tell Chelsea his feelings so they can truly be a close married couple. They're about to have a kid. Come now. They need to stop being so awkward. Though Vaughn is so adorable when he's shy. Teehee.

Anyhow, love it so far. Update soon!
Cynaide and Co chapter 5 . 12/29/2009
UPDATE! Lol, became a fan of VaughnXChelsea after I married him (ah, so hard). I hope you manage soon! There should be more of these stories...
pitifuldreamer666 chapter 5 . 12/18/2009
this sounds really interesting since its in vaughn's pov.

i hope he doesn't say yes b/c he might get too caught up in the business to spend time with his family. Then chelsea will become all depressed and the story then turns into this sad drama.

not that i have a problem with that though.

so do whatever you were going to do and don't listen to my rambling.

awesome story!

please update soon!
harvestmoongamer13 chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
well i guess vaughn can do b the owner part time, right? well anyway cute story! plz continue.
Kinnetik Ishisu chapter 5 . 12/13/2009
No, Vaughn is our lovable, socially-challenged animal dealer. I vote no! Don't let him say yes!

Ehem... Excellent update!
shadowed-wolfe chapter 5 . 12/11/2009
Aw, that chapter was so sad! I love seeing Vaughn so protective of Chelsea, but also depending on her for so much! It's just so heart-warming!

And I love how in the beginning, the flashbacks! And also Julia teasing him, so sweet.

Ah, but where to go from now? I guess I want to know what kind of corporation it is? And I want more Vaughn being protective, but also relying on Chelsea, pretty please.

Brilliant chapter, like always! :)

Can't wait for the rest!

~Shadowed-Wolfe