Reviews for A Safe Place
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 4/20
Very, very, very nice.
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 4/20
Let's hope that Remus has enough respect for himself not to just accept Sirius back, especially if he goes fucking around to "prove" he's not gay. I know it's already written, but I can hope since I haven't read it yet. As much as I like the guys together, I hate when they belittle themselves because they "love" them. If the other one supposedly love the one then he wouldn't want him to lower himself for him. (Lots of hims in there.)
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
This. Was. Delightful. The last chapter in particular was my favorite. The emotion is so well done.
her illusion chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
nicee :)
SML chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Loved it!
Quill Scribblings chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
An excellent read. I enjoyed this so much, and I honestly thought it was Peter. The suspense was brilliant.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Well, I can understand why you won: it's brilliant!
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Ok that is one way for someone to figure out that they are gay. Very sweet story, I was pissed at Sirius and then I was very happy with him. Thanks for this lovely story!
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I have no words. This was amazing!
moso-bean chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OH my god, I seriously love this. You've captured the characters really well, and the storyline is really interesting. Am I right in guessing it maybe be Peter Pettigrew who's trying to hurt him?
blissedoutvixen chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Aw :)
AlyssaBlack96 chapter 4 . 7/29/2012
That was amazing! I loved your story so much and it was really good to see Sirius so tentative about a relationship and Remus so sure of himself for once!
Marauder Black chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Bottom Sirius was so hot. I loved the way you made him fragile and yet so manly. I loved everything, I am really glad I could read this. It was very realistic, all of Sirius's fears as well as Remus's, understandable. I loved it.
Duchess E. V. Watson chapter 4 . 2/19/2012
I love it when stories are making me blush one second, then in the end I'm sighing at the adorable fluffiness. Lovely work!
Synchro lover chapter 4 . 2/15/2012