Reviews for A Safe Place
ThatFilmStudent chapter 4 . 7/2
I LOVED THIS!
You did such a good job! : )
JenniceWeasley chapter 2 . 6/24
xX
tigergirl-moonstar chapter 4 . 4/29
Great story stacey
Hana chapter 4 . 9/4/2015
This is officially one of my favourite sirius x remus fics and the fact that is AU complets it and makes me like it all the more.I really really enjoyed reading it as it made me laugh, curious, frustrated,a bit shocked at times(I found myself not once thinking that some descriptions were so very detailed and that you really seemed to enjoy actually naming things,in a very direct approach-and yes,Moody was a bit disturbing:)) ).Also I thought the way you depicted James with his family and his relationship with Sirius was very good.
sd4ianto chapter 4 . 4/20/2015
Very, very, very nice.
sd4ianto chapter 3 . 4/20/2015
Let's hope that Remus has enough respect for himself not to just accept Sirius back, especially if he goes fucking around to "prove" he's not gay. I know it's already written, but I can hope since I haven't read it yet. As much as I like the guys together, I hate when they belittle themselves because they "love" them. If the other one supposedly love the one then he wouldn't want him to lower himself for him. (Lots of hims in there.)
thatXoneXchick9999 chapter 4 . 10/11/2014
This. Was. Delightful. The last chapter in particular was my favorite. The emotion is so well done.
her illusion chapter 4 . 9/15/2013
nicee :)
SML chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
Loved it!
Quill Scribblings chapter 4 . 4/16/2013
An excellent read. I enjoyed this so much, and I honestly thought it was Peter. The suspense was brilliant.
SiriuslyMoonlight chapter 4 . 4/8/2013
Well, I can understand why you won: it's brilliant!
angeltrin1 chapter 4 . 1/29/2013
Ok that is one way for someone to figure out that they are gay. Very sweet story, I was pissed at Sirius and then I was very happy with him. Thanks for this lovely story!
Jasmine A. Roberts chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
I have no words. This was amazing!
moso-bean chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
OH my god, I seriously love this. You've captured the characters really well, and the storyline is really interesting. Am I right in guessing it maybe be Peter Pettigrew who's trying to hurt him?
blissedoutvixen chapter 4 . 9/22/2012