Reviews for Sons of Silence
dellatwi chapter 5 . 2/5/2010
wow so I just got into this and at first I was like there is no way but as usual fandom broadened my horizons I cant wait to see what these two get into next. Life really isn't black and white, even people who hate can love someone and your edward and bella clearly do. thanks for great read looking forward to your update.
cancelled1 chapter 5 . 2/3/2010
I'm hoping she not only has a change of heart but that Bella gets what's coming to her for for actions and beliefs.
cancelled1 chapter 4 . 2/3/2010
I'm afraid they have all passed beyond redeamable. There can be no going back from the things this lot have gotten up to and Despite the fact Edward hasn't cheated, I am still hoping his and Jasper's dick shrivils up and drops off. The prospect of these animals reproducing is terrifying. Your writing, as alway, is fantastic.

AT
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 5 . 2/2/2010
I wanna slap the taste out this bitch's mouth! Fuckin' idiot..

I hope the change is soon.. You have successfully caused me to view them in appropriate light for this story.

Loved Rosalie and Angela's attitudes...
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 4 . 2/2/2010
As hard as that was for you to write it was just as hard for me to read, but we got through it right?

Alright chapter.. as I said before I'll never be happy with their actions right now but you bring it across so good that I can't help but read.

I wonder who'll be the first to see the light outside of this fucked up world?
Sylvie91 chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Hi!

Wow, you are pretty fast, lol! Great chapter! Yay! Life changing events are going to start happening. I can't wait to read about how Bella's community service with Angela is going to change her!

Sylvia
Master of the Boot chapter 5 . 2/1/2010
Funny how Bella mocks the black girl while she herself is nothing but an inbred hick that probably lost her virginity to her brother. You successfully turned Bella into an animal.

And I loved Rosalie in this. She perfectly put Bella in her friggin place.

If Edward and Jasper so much as look at that Judge the wrong way, I hope they both get gang raped by an entire black cellblock in prison.

Master of the Boot
Master of the Boot chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
It's easy to understand why this was so ghastly to write. It's just horrible.

And yes, you've made me hate them just a little bit. But Edward's proposal was sweet and very kind. Goes to show that nobody is pure evil after all. But if you kill one of them, and I hope you do. Let it be Jasper; preferably painfully.

MAster of the Boot
Sylvie91 chapter 4 . 2/1/2010
Hi!

Okay, I was trying not to let my emotions get the best of me as I was reading this chapter. But, as much as I hate to admit it, it was very difficult.

The way that girl stared at Bella, pleading for to help, drove knives through my heart. I wanted to reach into this story and slap the crap out of Bella. Your imagery and descriptions are on point and well written.

I cannot wait until Bella, Edward, and the rest of the gang get a dose of reality.

I have another question, do Rose and Emmett exist in this story, or did I miss something? Anyways, I can't wait for the next chapter!

Sylvia
Sylvie91 chapter 1 . 12/29/2009
Hi!

I kinda got into this story a little late. I was a little put off by your warning. This first chapter was brutal though. I am black and seeing those words anger me. I hate racism, but logically, I know that it won't ever be stamped out. Anyways, this looks like it will be a great story. The plot elements kinda remind me of American History X. When Edward mentioned that Bella's father was killed by a black man and how his mother lost her job to a black woman, I was instantly reminded if that movie. So, Jasper was adopted by black people?
Master of the Boot chapter 3 . 12/22/2009
Too brutal? Not for the likes of me. I like my stories abysmal and brutal. Makes for a great read.

Well, this has been an interesting read. Poor young idealists, stupid young rebels. Funny though how Edward's tutoring them in math. He's got a sliver of a soul left.

I can't wait to see where this heads next.

Master of the Boot
dazzledtina chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
I saw a review you got that said this was disgusting. It might be but it is reality. I think you are doing a great job stepping outside of the box-some or all would be afraid to write something like this for fear of being ostacized from readers.
dazzledtina chapter 2 . 12/13/2009
The life they live is pretty intense, I dont think I could do it. And no HEA, hmm, well I will stay tuned anyway. Great job.
dazzledtina chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
Well it is very different from anything I have read, but I LIKE it. I have a stepson who became a skinhead while in prison, it was one of the ways he survived and came out a pretty good guy.

I joined the WA Rehab and that is how I found your story.
tinyminnie chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
do mike want bella

and is bella gonna leave him?
46 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »