Reviews for Sons of Silence
Alitrona chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Another excellant chapter. As you said, hard to stomach but I like how you are trying to stay true to the way of life led by these people. Great job.
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
Edward is quite deep in his convictions is he?

Yeah, it was brutal but bearly and I'll just continue to view them as blind and misguided.

What hurts the most is to know that this could just as real.

Looking forward to getting to that light at the end...
susayq chapter 3 . 12/1/2009
I am impressed with the research your putting into this. Makes it seem so real. And scary.

I have to admit, I breathed a sigh of relief to find out Edward's not banging all these chicks. I'm really mad at him though for letting Bella continue to believe he matter what everyone else says. Especially considering he's noticed that she's using more and has become more violent. Jasper knows, but Bella can't? It's not like she's going to be telling anyone, KWIM?

Thanks for writing :)

camoozle chapter 2 . 11/29/2009
Great job bb! Love you!
Alitrona chapter 2 . 11/23/2009
That's harsh. I want to kill Edward. Well, actually I want to take a hammar and knock some sense into all of them.
Alitrona chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
I think you're very brave to tackle this subject, I couldn't do it. I will try my best to stick with you through this journey and I'm preparing myself for the worst before it comes. :-)
Springclaw chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Hey I like this story i can't wait to see were it goes :)

luv, Ash
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
This is an intense fic. But well written to invoke this emotion from me.

I am woman of color and as such it can be a bit hard to reading and not reacting unfairly because that wouldn't do any justice to this story.

As for this chapter and Bella's reactions to Edward fucking others women or tramps or whatever, I get the reason now for the need of the diversions such as the fighting and the drugs, you need something to cut the mainstream emotions. But how long will that shit last? You can only take so much for so long til it becomes too painful to bear anymore.

Nothing stays the same.

I don't expect a HEA from this for them at all maybe a bit of redemption but nothing more.
susayq chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Oh gawd. I feel HORRIBLE for Bella. There is no way I could do it. I'm not quite understanding why the guys are expected to sleep around. Care to explain?

Great chapter. And I love the nickname for Alice :)

Abner Swen chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Your story is great so far. Its very controversal but that is good sometimes. Have you seen the movie American History X? I think you could find a lot of info for your story there.
berdb chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Leen15 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
Hey, although this story may be unconventional but I personally think that it is really good! Please update soon, and I also wanna say dont worry about hurting the readers feelings they know what they are about to read! Cause I am black I don't find it offensive because I know you are only trying to convey the atmosphere and the characters feelings and so on! So please update soon I can tell this story is gonna be GREAT!
starrlite16 chapter 2 . 11/21/2009
wow...this is all kinds of fucked up...I can't decide if Bella just loves Edward that much or just feels theres no other choice...great story, can't wait for the next chapter!
Shereebedee chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
O this looks like a really interesting story bb, I'm already hooked on the first chapter! It's got so much controversial subjects, that I know I'm gonna stick with it. I'm like that hahaha! Looking forward to the next update :D

p.s. how could you cute Edward's hair? No :D
Jenny True chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
WOW.. You've got BALLS. I mean real cajones sister. I'm sticking with this cause I NEED to see where this goes.
46 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »