Reviews for Twisted Loyalties
avidgokufan chapter 18 . 2/4/2011
So, I just finished watching the complete series for the first time, and I can only say that reading your three stories was like watching it all over again, but in a different way. I enjoyed the changes and your ability to peg the personalities of each character. I especially enjoyed the Sydney/Slone interactions. I thought they were well done. Please continue. You are one of the truly incredible writers on fanfiction.
Sete chapter 18 . 11/27/2010
I just spent hours reading all three fics and what a brilliant story it was, first let me tell you have an amazing handle on all characters, even the supporting cast, your Sark, Weiss and specially Kendall were delightful but of course the main star was Jack, he's my favorite and you wrote him amazingly.

I love his relationship with Sydney, and I couldn't get enough of whatever that was with Irina;) but I wanted so hard for him to be Nadia's father, I was devastated along Jack...but the little glimpse of jealousy from Sydney was too amusing and one of the reason I would love a sequel, wouldn't be great if Nadia and Jack were to become close in a father/daughter way despite blood. Sydney and Sloane's reactions would be priceless.

I can't believe creepy, Creepy uncle Arvin got a happy ending, if Nadia calls Emily mum, Irina is going to *kill* everyone with missiles :)

So thank you for a fantastic story and I hope to read more someday, and since I'm already being greedy asking for more I'll go the extra mile and ask no dead Nadia and no crazy/evil/dumb Irina from the finale.
Jump Highly chapter 18 . 11/18/2010
A truly excellent story. Should you ever endeavor to write a part four, I would be delighted to read it. You've kept these characters in keeping with the Alias canon and even furthered the reader's understanding of them. Sloane's motivations are gorgeously complex, and the dynamic between Jack and Irina utterly compelling.

Admittedly, while I know you'd be suspiciously close to the tenants of the original story, and so gave me little reason to hope, I was desperately clinging to the idea that maybe, just maybe, Nadia could be Jack's. Oh, I didn't have happy, happy family illusions. Irina would forever be problematic, but Sloane is such a thoroughly creepy father, and Jack such an endearing earnest one. I feel Nadia's loss as much as I feel Jack's. And now Sloane has to hang around being...slimy.

The distance between Sydney and Vaughn was an interesting, if perhaps unfinished, thread in your narrative. Something worth picking up, or at least not dismissing, in a hypothetical (but eagerly anticipated?) fourth installment. Weiss, Marshall, and Dixon remain solid supporting characters.

But, really, it's Jack who carries this plot, and you did a wonderful job with him.

My deepest compliments to you, and thank you for an enjoyable evening's read!
xBBx chapter 18 . 2/22/2010
Fabulous story! Great literature and techniques, your writing style captured my imagination wholly and completely, keep up the awsome work, you have style! lol

XxBBxX
Janice Schnell chapter 18 . 12/7/2009
Great story. I hope you do continue it, especially Jack and Irina's relationship. You've a terrific job on the characterizations.
Oracle92 chapter 17 . 12/5/2009
I love those chapters...now we have the whole team together and i's getting better with every chapter...
DZ chapter 16 . 12/4/2009
Massive grin on my face as i read this ) If only the tv show had managed to go down this route. Thanks for taking the time to write and post this.
Selena chapter 15 . 12/3/2009
Ah, Bristows with the either/or emotional blindness. Loved Sydney's conversation with Katya. Also, poor Nadia - somehow I doubt her first encounter with her father in this universe will go better than in the other, given Arvin is in full Rambaldi fervour right now. Otoh, can't wait to find out how Emily will deal...
Selena chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
That is one evil cliffhanger. Also, considering "Hourglass" is one of my favourite episodes, I'm happy to tell you your parallel Jack and Arvin revelation scene holds up very well in comparison.
Selena chapter 11 . 11/29/2009
Sydney seeing flashes of what happened in "our" reality is fascinating - will it happen in this AU, too, or is she seeing what could have been because she's not the Passenger?

And aw, Nadia. And Jack.
Selena chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
I continue to love the alternate world you create, and now am majorly curious to find out what effect the fluid will have on Sydney!
Oracle92 chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
family reunion...So are you gonna have Nadia as Jack's or Sloane's daughter..?
DZ chapter 9 . 11/27/2009
Absofreakinglutely brilliant. Loved it, loved it, loved it. More please. I cant wait to see this play out. Dont stop!
DZ chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Thanks for the regular updates and the quality storytelling. I cant wait for Nadia to be introduced and wonder if she will be anything like the Nadia we know from the show.
Oracle92 chapter 7 . 11/25/2009
I like the way this story is going...:-)

btw,'Eirina' in greek is 'Ειρήνα'