Reviews for Love Me Anyway
Juli's Blue chapter 16 . 4/6
Hiii! I read this story and I really like it a lot. I was wondering if you were gonna update n all, since it has been almost six months. Though, if its life, I totally understand. Whenever you get to updating, I will be there all the way! XD Seriously, although I think Inuyasha's a liiitle OOC, it is nothing major, and the plot is really good. Make a doujin outa this, will ya?! (No, I joke. Seriously, though, it is good...) Well, I rant from this point on. See ya again!
Lola chapter 16 . 3/6
Omg this story is sooooooooooooooo good. I wonder what the message for sesshomaru is and what is poor inuyasha going to do now? Please update this ASAP!
Rin2015 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
can not wait for more
Guest chapter 16 . 11/6/2014
You should forget about everything else and just hurry up and finish this story. Like please I can't take it anymore.
Syn'phasia chapter 16 . 10/25/2014
So...I have two problems with this.

1) Everything is kind of jumbled together. I was wondering (since the other chapters weren't like that) if it was some sort of computer dysfunction that caused it to be like that?

2) It's OVVVERR!? I was really enjoying it, and then I stopped (yeah, no seriously, this is my next beef with this story).

I have read this story at least three times cover to cover, (mostly anonymously, please forgive me) with no signs of updates...though, the first time I re looked it, I did notice that you updated it. I was so happy.

I must admit that this is the best Inucest by far, and I have a few reasons why this is the case. (Just to tell you, this is going to be a really long review, so you don't have to read all of it. Its mostly just for me to praise your story to the outside world anyways...)

The first reason is because you were so dedicated to the characters in the story. I admit; the plot was so weird and worn down, but when I read the second chapter of the story, I knew I HAD to go on. Inuyasha was, for the most part, in character, and although Kagome was a little cruel, her explanation was completely reasonable. She didn't die because of some illness, or die from old age just not to include her, and there wasn't any bashing, either. Shippo, Miroku, Sango, and even Kikyou were approximately in character. I liked the fact that Inuyasha and Sesshomaru wasn't together five minutes after they saw each other, and Inuyasha's personality didn't wear with time. Well, that is, until this chapter.

The second reason is the OC characters. Usually, OC characters are known as "Mary Sues". They're perfect, with the world revolving around them, with no problems, and God forsake the person against Mary. They had better apologize right away! In the end, Mary has lots of friends, with no struggles, and did I mention that they had magical powers to assist her in defeating the "bad guys"? Your OC characters played two roles: Side support (which you stated already), and development. The reason why I say development is because Takehiko coaxed the love and the care from Inuyasha, the triple sisters showed about the strife in the pack, and Haru showed of the innocence that she and Inuyasha both share. Kunio and Baku showed the ferocity and the truth of Alphas; the mother of Haru showed what Inuyasha craved yet lacked. It was very good, and it balanced the story wonderfully. A lot of Inucest stories I see are mostly concentrated on Inuyasha and Sesshomaru; Kagome might be mentioned in passing, or she might be bashed at; Miroku and Sango are mentioned for their side roles along Inuyasha. So kudos to you for that!

The last reason ties to the first reason: Inuyasha and Sesshomaru's personality, as well as Jaken and Rin's constant appearance. Rin is somewhat like a daughter-figure to Sesshomaru (although in the manga they get married? Hm...), and her constant appearance and eager/loyal personality stays true to the anime. Jaken, although in a lot of stories, does not belittle Inuyasha as much as he should. Usually, the main focus lies on his dedication to his master; in this case, that is already established, and the thing that is concentrated on is his relationship to Inuyasha when the two meet. Inuyasha's submissiveness is passive at most; Sesshomaru uses this to his advantage to conquer Inuyasha, and this is first noted when Sesshomaru confronts Inuyasha about it for the first time. Each time they meet is each time they get closer, but interestingly enough, no matter how close they got, you made sure they stayed true to the anime. Inuyasha wasn't falling all over Sesshomaru's feet, nor was Sesshomaru unusually kind...which is another problem I find in Inucest fanfics. Anyways, the problem with Rin was also noted in this fanfic; Inuyasha experienced feelings with Rin's appearance; how he accepted her and not him, but it was discarded quickly as he grew to like the girl. I feel that the accepting approach was a canon-like thing to do, especially knowing his nature.

The constant smut implications also intrigues me, because smut is not seen multiple times for one fic so often. The smuts were teasers, I feel, and even the last time, where Jaken AND Rin were present when Sesshomaru did the dirty deed to Inuyasha (I thought that was so cool...and canon. No seriously, I could imagine Sesshomaru to tell Rin to close her eyes and turn around, like he told her to stop moving in the anime. ) I thought that was also a teaser of sorts. I think the only thing that was a letdown was this last chapter, because there is nothing after it, and because Inuyasha does become a little OOC in this chapter. BUT! I excuse it because the 15 chapters before were AMAZING...I literally couldn't stop reading each time I picked it up.

So yeah. I am so sorry for the long review, but I felt like I HAD to say something this time around. I put you on my alert; maybe I will see this story in my mailbox soon?

Syn'phasia
cookies5529 chapter 16 . 10/7/2014
Bloody... o_O Who is gonna be his choice already?! Just when I think that it's Sesshomaru, it switches back to the mountain clan. O_O
Nala1220 chapter 16 . 9/27/2014
Wow! I must say this is good fanfic. I like the plot. This is my first time reading this, and believe me, I would definitely read it again. lol Too bad that it's been more than a month since it had update... I just hope you update soon! I can't wait till hearing (I mean reading :D) what Inu No Taisho's message is. And hopefully I would get to see more Alpha scenes. I really like the way you wrote that.I can't say I like Takehiko very much...I like him as person, but not when he get passed the boundary of acting as Inuyasha's lover. I just like him as a father or family figure to Inuyasha who have never being in a pack before. More than that...it just feel a bit weird...I really am hoping you wouldn't make it a love interest between the two...but I would accept any thing as long as you update! Good luck
DeepWaterBlack chapter 16 . 8/9/2014
I know its a late comment...but i saved the best story for last (to read). At the rate of this story I very much wish for Takahiko and Inuyasha to be a pair. I bet you hear this a lot. Laughs. Thank you for the chapter and I hope the next one will come soon. Cheers.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
More please!
Sakurapetals217 chapter 16 . 7/28/2014
Just read the entire story and I just wanna say that I'm glad that I didn't find it earlier...because if I did I wouldn't be able to "binge" read the way I have. Now I only wish I discovered it even later so I wouldn't have to wait any longer for the next chapters, lol!

I know I'm selfish, but please update as soon as possible whenever you can. This story has been my escape.

I love the idea of having 2 alternate endings that you mentioned in the previous chapters. I for one can't even choose between who I would want for Inuyasha; well actually I could (Takehiko) but the scenes with Sesshomaru are just too damn sexy (and at times, intimate) as well.

Thank you for your wonderful, dedicated work and for not abandoning this story!
kristig1973 chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
Please please please update. Thank you and love.
valenKusano chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
can't believe im saying this, as im a sesshy fan! but oh my god. can you please pair inu up with takehiko! TT_TT one of the best oc x inuyasha pairing ever! *squeals*
ShivaTheDestroyer chapter 16 . 7/11/2014
Yay, another chapter. Can't wait for the next one.
brz chapter 16 . 7/9/2014
Wow I loved how you included everyone when it came to Inuyasha's howls and I'm ready to beat the ********** out of Sesshomaru the stupid mean twit but despite that I don't want Takemaru to be Inuyasha's first I want it to be the twit Sesshomaru. I like the kitsune to just don't get them to involved otherwise the story goes off track. Can't wait to see what happens next hope you update soon thanks for sharing your doing a great job
Guest chapter 2 . 7/7/2014
I'm sorry, but I find your OCs to be rather over the top and useless...maybe that'll change, but I definitely think their methods of transport to be over the top and cheesy. Granted, that's just my opinion, but whatever.