Reviews for Alternate Ending
OkayDokey33 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Well... that was easy. O_O

Not only that, but this seems like more of a "Sora" move than the actual "Sora" move in the game. :P

Nice job! And nice interpretation of what could've (and probably what should've) been! It's technically more in-canon too, because (if I'm not mistaken), Goofy and Donald had said previously in the game that if Sora lost all of his memories, they'd just remember everything for him, and as an ending like this shows, it really would've helped keep them more relevant than they already arguably are. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
People the reason the memory restoration took so long for Sora is because his nobody roxas was spending too much time with part of sora's memories of kairi(Xion) which started to delay the memory process because in 358/2 namine is talking to riku and telling him that Sora's awakening would have to be delayed because unless xion went back to sora giving him the important memories back Sora would probably never wake up or wake up to find out that nobody remembers him anymore
patrick the almighty observer chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
hey wait does that mean that when Riku shows up in the room Sora will be awake this time (in other words are you going to do the ending of Riku's story with Sora having taken this path?) i mean this changes a lot of the series, are you going to make a continuation of this? it would be pretty cool and i would love to read it.
LittleKing9512 chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
I wish this actually happened in the game.
CasualFictionWriter23 chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Alternate endingya bagus, boleh juga padahal kalo kejadian di gamenya.
Christopher Scott chapter 1 . 11/11/2011
Great job. This was a very sweet story, and I enjoyed reading this , Christopher Scott: A Gentleman Thief
Infamousplot chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Awwww, so cute! I love SoNami X3 Should've ended like this...
Roxel Forever chapter 1 . 5/7/2011
300 days? :/

its 358/2 lol it actually takes 364 days for the memory restoration to complete itself
DJChef7 chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
it would be awesome to continue this story :) you know of what happened after, if you cant its ok just thought it would be nice if you could :D and if you plan to please let me know! love your story!
dockingdisney chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
now THIS is how the game should have ended.
laurexine flight chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Ah, I am a big fan of kingdom hearts!

I like the alternate ending much better. it feels more right. :)
VirgilTheart chapter 1 . 3/19/2010
Good Lord, I wish this had happened. XD Great job and that really was a in-character version of CoM Sora. :3

Your Pal,

VT
BornfromDarkness chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
great work! i like the way you made the alternate ending its good! i dont know about this... but...is the idea of Roxas meeting Sora possible here?

if i remember COM, Vexen intended to reveal the existence of Roxas and i wonder if you'll be showing that part? what i am referring to is a spinoff of this story. I mean its possible right? because as far as i know, this is 358/2 days. So what could have happened to Roxas anyway? also, if Sora didnt sleep, will Xion be existing or did Xemnas get Sora's memories when he was asleep?

Anyway, i think this is a great work! It would be a good idea to start the aftermath but its just a suggestion
elvita101 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
good job and is this your first story?anyways keep writting,i think this story could be a very good one so keep it up and i will review this story:)
xxKHxxFan16 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I think you did a really good job on this story. I like how gave an alternate ending to it. You should like continue to where the second game begins.

P.S. Could you review Kingdom Hearts 3