Reviews for A Love Forgotten
fandomsforever2003 chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
*snickers* You go girl!
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 1 . 5/18/2015
MEINGOTTT... THE... VITAL...REGIONS... DON'T... I WILL REALLY NEVER BE ABLE TO LOOK AT THE FREAKING GLOBES AND WORLD MAPS THE SAME WAY AGAIN... XD

And... You really made me cry with this heartwarming story of yours... Good job :)
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 5/17/2015
Nice good
TheRandomReveiw chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Epic. That is all.
Neko-VongolaPrimo chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
Awesome fic you did an awesome job 3

Love it how you wrote it :D

The part that Ita-chan alredy knew it was the best 3
TheCreatorOfUmi chapter 1 . 9/11/2011
I love this~ I found myself laughing out loud mutiple times. You are a great writer
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Aww~ this is sooo cute (L)

(gimme the youtube link plzzzz xD )
Pookey chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
lol! Well done! All wrapped up nice and neat with tons of fluff on top! Yumm YUmM!
Solora Goldsun chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
EPICLY AWESOME! I love Germany/Italy, and I also love Romano's softer side. We all know he loves his brother. That ending made me crack up. Naples...Sicily...I'll bet I'll never look at THOSE areas the same way ever again! _ Ten stars of awesome! Have a cookie!
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOL. I liked it :)
Mitsuki Horenake chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I got a warm feeling in my stomach, especially since I watched a few YouTube videos of RomaHeta.

Oh wow, I just made myself love this even more.
nihon kitty chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
lol i love when hungary appears!
pastamonster chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
omg that was so cute

sigh... but seriously... a tomato ring? XD was laughing like crap and my bro was staring at me like o.o are you ok? haha
Akito 17 chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh my god, this is so amaizing, and lovely! I LOVE IT!
momijikk chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
...So...Cute...

I think I may have come down with diabetes, finally. Good job, my writing friend!

Doitsu (Germany) was just so perfectly embarrassed, and HRE...Shinsei Roma... w I enjoyed reading the Italian, German, and spot of French!

Again, I liked it a lot!

-Momijikk