Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
James chapter 20 . 8/11/2012
Hello I usually don't review too many stories considering I suck at writing and me trying to criticize someones work would be hypocritical. I would like to honestly say that your style is what I strive to emulate. You don't know what's going to happen to the characters you let what happens be what fits. You match an idea to the story not your story to an idea. I'm caught up in 3 of your stories and can say they are the best I have read in a while despite a few grammatical errors but like I said I can't really criticize you for that. I wrote to inform you I will no longer be following this story after ch. 11 I'm sorry if this insults you but I am not satisfied with it in comparison to your other stories. Don't change your work though. If you enjoy writing this story as is please do. I just felt I needed to say I admire your works even though I don't agree with the plot. I hope I haven't offended you. Good luck in your endeavor.
Hohocacho31 chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Once again amazing, I'm surprised you added aizen as a student, as he is usually put in as an instructor as he is in the same generation as the other captains. if you can make it work it'll be good though! i also liked your explanation of flash steps, as i never really got what was the difference between it an shunshin (or whatever it is)
Hohocacho31 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
good start, let's see if you can match this with the next chapter! swampy away!
andrewTHATSME chapter 11 . 8/8/2012
"the Uchiha's"? lol the inconsistency of facts, typos, and all the other sentence structural faults of this story detract from its awesomeness. i am of course writing this informally, so my grammar is less important, but if you wan't someone to take you seriously in a story, you could improve slightly or proofread. it seems to me that english is not your first language, or is this translated? all in all i still enjoy this story very much and will continue to read it...
WalkingStranger99 chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
OK I HATE THIS AIZEN AS WELL
WalkingStranger99 chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
I HATE AIZEN (well in the anime he could be a good guy in this i dunno)
kami'sapprentanc chapter 20 . 7/26/2012
this has got to be the best fanfic i have ever read,but #%#&ing update! its been 5 months!
gamemaster001 chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
Ha I saw that commin that's exactly Wat urahara did wen his lieutenant wanted to spar nice touch
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
nemu
The Purple Critic chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Needs more updates.
Inferno in the Dark chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
This is a really awesome story that you're writing. Its kept me entertained the entire time. I'm always on the edge of seat wondering what's gonna happen next. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Just so you know my earlier suggestion was a yoruichi/naruto pairing.
Aurarian chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I like this story a lot. When are you going to be updating this? Or have you stopped writing this because of your busy life?

P.S. I'm curious why you kept saying "jet stream" in the previous chapters. It kinda sounds strange, like in chapter 4 you wrote "a violent burst of jet stream" not sure if that's grammatically correct. But other than that the story is fantastic. I look forward to the next update.
PlenZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow this is pretty interesting :) great work
ndavid chapter 8 . 7/12/2012