Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
GaijinSamurai chapter 20 . 3/30/2012
Great update. I rather like Nachiko. It's not very often that you find a story that has Naruto and Yoruichi bearing a child together. That was a very nice idea.

I really like the way that you've twisted major events. Like the fact that Urahara and the other's aren't in Karakura. It was a nice change from the norm.

I do have one question though. Will Minato and Kushina show up (however briefly) at any point during the story? I'm just curious as to what they would think about their son's life and family.

Anyway, I look forward to your next update.
crimsonmoon08 chapter 20 . 3/10/2012
Great story! The first few chapters were kinda annoying to read - -it was full of unnecessary words, which made it a bit confusing to read - -but, your grammar gradually improved, so it's all good! Besides, I love the way the story is going! Please update soon! :D
killer hamster79 chapter 1 . 3/6/2012
I honestly tried to read this story. The description sounded interesting and the reviews backed up that it was a decent story. Unfortunately I could not get even half way through the story without getting too annoyed to continue. Between the spelling errors (wander not wonder) and just all around poorly written sentences ( "How did the detector qualified and ranked the volume of reiatsu released?") Not sure if you have a BETA that goes over your stories to help you or if this is just something that you have no reason to go back and fix but if was too much for me. Hope this review serves its purpose in being constructive criticism and nothing more.
Dark Devil2K7 chapter 20 . 2/27/2012
It's great to have u back on this story... I think the OC character is a great touch to the story and to the canon I am looking forward to see how the story progresses. Great chapter and I am really looking forward to the next. Continue the great work
bankai777 chapter 20 . 2/26/2012
i have a feeling that nachiko will go to the soul society and find out what her parents are nachiko is starting to act just like her grandmother kushina uzumaki.i bet that she doesn't tolerate bullies at all and she pounds them into the ground before ichigo kurosaki can deal with what kind of zanpakuto nachiko has will be interesting to nachiko if she does have a zanpakuto she can ask kisuke to secretly train that could make her parents very mad if they ever find out about it.
dhh chapter 4 . 2/25/2012
First off, that last chapter was distasteful..What with Naruto being so pathetically WEAK against a GIRL; reason being, due to his opponent being FEMALE, so, he loses on purposes..It's just stupid logical..It's not honorable since they "LIVE" in a society where YOU either fight or die and YOU having Naruto, have this weakness in him is just damn lame!

Secondly, Yourischi is to damn nosy and just to whiny about her so called "LIFE"! It's annoying..She's annoying and for Naruto to just SHOW her his powers and tell her his life show is just damn annoying once again..What rights does she have for him to just show and tell everything after only meeting for ONE DAY!

I don't like the pairing and I'll probably stop reading due to the pairing and how you portray Naruto in this story so far..

God, can't you make Naruto not so damn pathetically lame when it comes to females or are you just like every other author that WANTS 'comic-relief', so, the answer is to have dumb-ass females beat down on Naruto?
Castigar0 chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
yes! Awesome man, finally arrived at the Start of Bleach and its now going to get even more Awesome!

Great Job in having Yoruichi and Naruto having a kid, got a good feeling on what will happen to Aizen if he tries to harm her XD
OoOXylionOoO chapter 20 . 2/24/2012
Great, awesome fanfiction !

Ow I want Action, naruto get too nice !

Please update soon !

Tchouss

Xylion
exaigon chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
.Update.

If you don't I will feed you to my pet demon!
OBSERVER01 chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
interesting it up
Angels will bleed from pain chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
O man..I wait n wait..Ahhh! More long chapter! Ik u say u busy ..but still.! Ahhh! Soo good!
darkanomoly chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
Gah ! Great but too short!
Skelo chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
great chapter nice to see the emo bullcrap is done. Consider writing a lemon
Raidentensho chapter 20 . 2/23/2012
nice, very nice. i am really looking forward to more. going to be awesome later. can't wait for more. until then, ja!
grimangel163 chapter 20 . 2/23/2012