Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
nemu
The Purple Critic chapter 20 . 7/22/2012
Needs more updates.
Inferno in the Dark chapter 20 . 7/18/2012
This is a really awesome story that you're writing. Its kept me entertained the entire time. I'm always on the edge of seat wondering what's gonna happen next. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Just so you know my earlier suggestion was a yoruichi/naruto pairing.
Aurarian chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
I like this story a lot. When are you going to be updating this? Or have you stopped writing this because of your busy life?

P.S. I'm curious why you kept saying "jet stream" in the previous chapters. It kinda sounds strange, like in chapter 4 you wrote "a violent burst of jet stream" not sure if that's grammatically correct. But other than that the story is fantastic. I look forward to the next update.
PlenZ chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
wow this is pretty interesting :) great work
ndavid chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
Por favo muito bom
Guest chapter 20 . 7/12/2012
You are brillient I think you should do a story where Naruto is Yoruichi's lieutenant instead of a captain. He should go with her when she helps Urahara escape. Also instead of a wind type it should give him the ability to make thousands of clones.
Leif Campbell chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
When are you going to update.
hmm01meh chapter 20 . 7/8/2012
amazing story. I just can't wait to read more of it
Snorkackle chapter 4 . 7/6/2012
That was a touching chapter. I nearly cried when I found out Yoruichi was being forced into marriage and a rich, powerful clan no less! Poor Yoruichi, forced to marry Kuchiki Byakuya... Oh the horror!
hanife2 chapter 8 . 6/19/2012
Interesting concept, but I've got a question: Who is that girl and what did you do with Yoruichi? Because this pretender that you're calling Yoruichi in your fic sure as hell isn't Yoruichi.
Maelstorm of the Tricky Wind chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
So after a month of not getting an update from u. I decide to go read some of ur story's that I haven't read before. And I must say I am not dissatisfied with this story as well
nyhi chapter 20 . 5/22/2012
very good story cant wait for a new chapter
unrealwarfang chapter 20 . 5/4/2012