Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
Guytororashigi chapter 3 . 11/29/2015
please, LESS ROMANCE! good story though please write more !
Gutoraminji chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Well alright story so far maybe fix the grammar, but don't stop writing
Teledora chapter 9 . 11/26/2015
This chapter was pointless
MonkeyDGabry chapter 11 . 10/14/2015
Wtf. Ok the plot just got fucked up. It's a shame, i liked this story.
MonkeyDGabry chapter 7 . 10/13/2015
This ark is so cringy and youruichi (spelled wrong ahah) is so out of character that it hurta my eyes. Besides that good chapter.
Jimmy Page chapter 1 . 9/18/2015
The chapter was REALLY great.
Guest chapter 20 . 9/17/2015
Please update
Kishimoto-baka chapter 3 . 8/7/2015
Why is Naruto such a sissy? He can knock Yoruichi out with two hits but hesitates because he's a little faggot.
Rakaan chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Wow, this Naruto is an asshole and a show off. He shows up to his classes with a pre-prepared blindfold? Then he can't be bothered to pay attention in his class on the first day? What a dick.
Fox o Snow chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
Wow. Just binge read this entire fic and usually I'm not a big fan of bleach fics but I actually really loved this one. Please let there be a sequel though.
Blackchaos89 chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
Will you be updating this story or has it been abandoned?
Jagsboy chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Just caught up, its a shame to see that you haven't updated in a while. I saw that you are still writing fanfiction so I am still holding out hope that you will come back to this story. Especially now that you are at the start of the cannon series which would allow you to follow the cannon plotline whenever you have a writers block. Plz don't give up on this story
redacted 20168 chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
update
d4wndr4g0n chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
Man, why did you stop this story? Your English is, in my opinion, very good. This could have easily been one of my favorite stories if you updated ;_;
Zanzibar1 chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
Good story you got here. Although you may want to ask a beta reader to read it over and fix the spelling errors. I would offer but I've got plenty of homework from my classes alone.

Anyways, I would love to read more on what happens to Nachiko!
1,246 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »