Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
AJGuardian chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Hahahahahahah. This is one introduction I DO LIKE! Very much so. I'll say there aren't many intros like this one, Yessiree. Oooho I want to read this so bad, but of course, you and your update problems.
BaltoTheBrony chapter 20 . 1/10/2014
Please tell me you havent given up on this story cuz i really hope you update it ...its pretty awesome. :D
XRyuuzetsuX chapter 20 . 1/6/2014
I have read fanfic for quite some time now and I must say this story it's one of my favorites I hope for the next update to come soon good luck in the days moving forward
Karlsson chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
I can't believe you! This is the only Naruto & Bleach crossover I can read! It's awesome and still you somehow manage to abandon something this good. Sigh... WEll I hope for a miracle and that you will come back and start working on this one again.
toofine89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I like your story's concept, but your writing just feels immature to me. I mean no offense, mind you. If you look at my stories you'll find the same thing. They jump around a little too much. Things are painfully straightforward. The conversation feels just a little awkward. All little things that make a big difference in the end.
Phoenixbat chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
BWAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAAH!
Agrond chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
It's a god story, it was interesting to see all the consequences that imply Naruto's status as Shinigami. And now that we're back in the begining of the canon series, I'm wondering how his presence will change Ichigo and his friends. How will the strawgerry reacts when he'll discover that Nachiko is a Shinigami? And will Nachiko stay in Karakura during the Soul Society Arc?
So I hope that this story wasn't abandonned.
Majestic Aura Kingdom chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
Good Story line.. GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE YOU CONTINUE YOUR STORY ! HOPE THE POWER OF YOUTHFULNESS BLESS YOU ! ORAAAAHH ! ( that's not me.. its gai.. sigh...)
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Just learn about hegemony a couple of weeks ago in Mass Comm Critical Theory nice use of the word.
Doombug chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
This chapter confused the hell out of me sadly and also killed the story for me
twell101 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
I am loving this story so far, I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Not even close to bird shit way better than that
Snorkackle chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
This is insanely stupid and lacks creativity. Instead of just attacking Aizen Naruto is running away...lol.
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
There's a possible plot-hole/situation with this whole fiasco.

Any Hyuuga will easily be able to tell something is not...right about our resident Soul Reapers, with their eyes.
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
You seemed to forget a tiny weeny little detail there, bub.

"the Uchihas had recurring nightmares"

The Uchihas are dead! This is post-massacre, remember?
1,215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »