Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
redacted 20168 chapter 20 . 4/7/2015
update
d4wndr4g0n chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
Man, why did you stop this story? Your English is, in my opinion, very good. This could have easily been one of my favorite stories if you updated ;_;
Zanzibar1 chapter 20 . 3/15/2015
Good story you got here. Although you may want to ask a beta reader to read it over and fix the spelling errors. I would offer but I've got plenty of homework from my classes alone.

Anyways, I would love to read more on what happens to Nachiko!
atchoum35 chapter 20 . 3/7/2015
Very good story, i like it. The characters and interactions are so cool,Please uptdate
Reichenfaust chapter 20 . 2/6/2015
This is another great example of your good story telling abilities. I would hope to see this continued. It would be amazing to see how the adoptive some of Yamamato affects Bleach, more then he already has.

He is the only technical Visored, and he has a wife and daughter in Yoruichi, and Nachiko...

Working for Ryuuken though.. Ugh, must take a lot of patience, the guy is a total jackass.
Jax The Fire Saiyan chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
awsome
DokB chapter 1 . 1/30/2015
Nice start.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
"And your purple hair looks like flower sitting on dog shit."

Best line ever! Loving the story so far!
kenraza186 chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Please Finish This I love it
Googlemo chapter 2 . 12/11/2014
holy shet this is so BAD!
MysteryAsia chapter 2 . 11/29/2014
Wow. Someone with higher reiatsu than him? Impressive. I'd say chapter 2 is Awesome. Probably because he showed off a lot in this chapter. I like that.
MysteryAsia chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Wow. That means that Naruto is going to be ooooold when Ichigo comes around. Unless he's gonna be dead or something
Guest chapter 20 . 11/16/2014
Update this story my dear friend or the consequences will be dire...
tgms177 chapter 20 . 10/27/2014
why in the blue hell did you stop this story ?! its awesome
tgms177 chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
i absolutely love it so far
1,248 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »