Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
Karlsson chapter 20 . 1/4/2014
I can't believe you! This is the only Naruto & Bleach crossover I can read! It's awesome and still you somehow manage to abandon something this good. Sigh... WEll I hope for a miracle and that you will come back and start working on this one again.
toofine89 chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
I like your story's concept, but your writing just feels immature to me. I mean no offense, mind you. If you look at my stories you'll find the same thing. They jump around a little too much. Things are painfully straightforward. The conversation feels just a little awkward. All little things that make a big difference in the end.
Phoenixbat chapter 11 . 10/11/2013
Agrond chapter 20 . 8/21/2013
It's a god story, it was interesting to see all the consequences that imply Naruto's status as Shinigami. And now that we're back in the begining of the canon series, I'm wondering how his presence will change Ichigo and his friends. How will the strawgerry reacts when he'll discover that Nachiko is a Shinigami? And will Nachiko stay in Karakura during the Soul Society Arc?
So I hope that this story wasn't abandonned.
MajesticAuraKingdom-BlackLotus chapter 20 . 8/19/2013
BrownPaperBag51 chapter 20 . 8/3/2013
Just learn about hegemony a couple of weeks ago in Mass Comm Critical Theory nice use of the word.
Doombug chapter 12 . 7/30/2013
This chapter confused the hell out of me sadly and also killed the story for me
twell101 chapter 20 . 7/11/2013
I am loving this story so far, I hope you update it soon.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/30/2013
Not even close to bird shit way better than that
Snorkackle chapter 19 . 6/24/2013
This is insanely stupid and lacks creativity. Instead of just attacking Aizen Naruto is running
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
There's a possible plot-hole/situation with this whole fiasco.

Any Hyuuga will easily be able to tell something is not...right about our resident Soul Reapers, with their eyes.
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
You seemed to forget a tiny weeny little detail there, bub.

"the Uchihas had recurring nightmares"

The Uchihas are dead! This is post-massacre, remember?
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I'm sorry, but I have to regretfully inform you that while time-travelling and dimension hopping is OK and can be a great plot-device, *spontaneous* hopping and travelling without a proper explanation or an inadequate one feels like an ass-pull.

For example: Tom is the last survivor of Tomdor's massacare of Tomania.

(And now for something completely different and unexpected!)

SUDDENLY, Tom is in Bobvania and running away from killer bunny rabbits.

So basically, it's like a cheap cereal commercial cutting right in the middle of something.
...only, the author does it.

If you have an interesting idea and you're reluctant to just let it go; write it down!
Make an Idea Folder, or something, and either find somewhere or somehow to incorporate it without detracting from the product later! :

Good luck. ;)
SonOfNenji chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I'll just say this clear and to the point.

This chapter suffers from extreme mood whiplash.

Also, you pulled 'evil-rapist Commander Of A Honorable Division of Gotei 13 and Clan Head' out of your ass.

Though perhaps hopefully the inevitable karmic retribution will somewhat make up for it... somewhat.
L00kselly chapter 20 . 6/10/2013