Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
SonOfNenji chapter 12 . 6/23/2013
There's a possible plot-hole/situation with this whole fiasco.

Any Hyuuga will easily be able to tell something is not...right about our resident Soul Reapers, with their eyes.
SonOfNenji chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
You seemed to forget a tiny weeny little detail there, bub.

"the Uchihas had recurring nightmares"

The Uchihas are dead! This is post-massacre, remember?
SonOfNenji chapter 10 . 6/22/2013
I'm sorry, but I have to regretfully inform you that while time-travelling and dimension hopping is OK and can be a great plot-device, *spontaneous* hopping and travelling without a proper explanation or an inadequate one feels like an ass-pull.

For example: Tom is the last survivor of Tomdor's massacare of Tomania.

(And now for something completely different and unexpected!)

SUDDENLY, Tom is in Bobvania and running away from killer bunny rabbits.

...huh..?

So basically, it's like a cheap cereal commercial cutting right in the middle of something.
...only, the author does it.

If you have an interesting idea and you're reluctant to just let it go; write it down!
Make an Idea Folder, or something, and either find somewhere or somehow to incorporate it without detracting from the product later! :

Good luck. ;)
SonOfNenji chapter 6 . 6/22/2013
I'll just say this clear and to the point.

This chapter suffers from extreme mood whiplash.

Also, you pulled 'evil-rapist Commander Of A Honorable Division of Gotei 13 and Clan Head' out of your ass.

Though perhaps hopefully the inevitable karmic retribution will somewhat make up for it... somewhat.
L00kselly chapter 20 . 6/10/2013
Love the story :)
dood107 chapter 20 . 6/5/2013
Really hope you up date really soon
Eagle12 chapter 20 . 5/20/2013
awesome story hope you update soon.
krill64 chapter 20 . 5/18/2013
Amazing story, Please do start writing and updating it again as it is extremely good!
techtroche chapter 20 . 5/4/2013
this story was great better is some ways then the show in some ways i love Nachiko shes a cool OC make her the main character in a story
Nagato wannabe chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Nice chap
Nagato wannabe chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
i think it was short of rushed. You could have written it better but i like the story. I haven't read of a Yamamoto Naruto yet. I like reading new stuff, well new too me.
Ruvian chapter 20 . 4/30/2013
Nachiko hachiko XD
nafara chapter 1 . 4/22/2013
sorry your rank is
AWWWWSSSSOOOOOMMMMMEEEEE!
gardien1204 chapter 20 . 4/21/2013
update already
Naitosutoka Eien No Honoo chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
This story is awesome please update soon
1,217 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »