Reviews for Maelstrom Storms Heaven
Cozman10 chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Hey dude, love the fic and am really looking forward to seeing where this is going, keep up the great work.
spedclass chapter 2 . 11/25/2009
Awesome chapter keep up the good work and update soon!
shoujixyou-chan chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Your story is...

AWESOME!

Yay! You have a good plot and perfect grammar! Yayz! It usually takes AGES for me to find a story with a good plot and grammar!

I hope you keep on writing! (If you didn't take the hint, I LOVE Naruto-B;leach cross-overs!)

Good Work!

-Shoujixyo-chan :)
deathsilver chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
this story is fucking super kickass keep it up
Akira Stridder chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
damn Aizen? he should tell his jiji! i beginning to like it!
Akira Stridder chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
woow i like this!
roshane chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
this chapter was awesome,i can't wait for the next update.
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
BAD GUY SENSES TINGLING! Stay AWAY from Naruto, Aizen! He's straight. LMFAOROFL! XD Update soon!
nagozualdean chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
hey that was awesome cant wait for more chaps
dragoon95 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
i think this story is awesome
Ragnrock Kyuubi chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Awesome hope to read more are there going to be more girls with naruto or just one
nyoron.pyon chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Ano . . . although Yamamoto can be a last name its the old man's first name. so if you want to combine last names Naruto should be Naruto Uzumaki-Genryƫsai-Shigekuni.
RANMACAT chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
nice work on the chapter.

please up date soon.
DarkShadowRaven chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Cool, I think it was a little overpowering for Naruto, but I guess if you have all that responsibility on your shoulders you're bound to get training that is equivalent to death.

I hope Kisuke Urahara will make an appearance soon.

Also, I don't really like that Unohana is called baa-chan, she doesn't look that old, Kaa-chan would have been better. Although it would be funny since Unohana hates to be reminded of her age and Naruto let's it slip and she gives him the face of death...
deltabeta26 chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
d mn is it me or does naruto have a lot of coincidences? reading a book about biju meeting yoruichi, aizen spying on them and all the sh!t he got into in cannon
1,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 70 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 .. Last Next »