Reviews for A Different Fork at the Crossroads of Destiny
TearsForTheDead chapter 8 . 6/23
So good! Please continue writing this!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2016
you need to update this!
i know im like 6 years late but this is really really good
mary chapter 8 . 1/27/2016
Ok let me just say that this is my favorite zutara ever, because it feels like the show, its not all angsty and full of lust like alot of the zutara fanfictions. So thankyou for this :)
Elf10444 chapter 8 . 2/2/2015
this story is amazing! Please write more!
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
please please update the story
xFlipJamsx chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Pleaseeeee update I would like to read this up to sozins comet and katana and zuko to be together
SasaRea chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I actually have a story a lot like this one... Do you mind if i borrow the idea that the meter shower was named after ta min?
servant123 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Nice work :) Careful about over-wordiness in that last paragraph, though. Other than that, this all looks really good :) Keep up the nice work!
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Lovely :) I like this chapter. It was a well-written and necessary look into Zuko's thoughts and I'm glad you wrote it. I look forward to reading more :) :) :)
God bless *heart!*
servant123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Excellent. I really enjoyed this :) I look forward to seeing where it will go next ;) :) :D
God bless *heart*
whatmakesyoubeautiful chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
this was so great, i wish you'd finish it :)
ladykikyo1792 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Update soon, please! You do a fantastic job of weaving Zuko in as a perfect part of the Gaang. I wish the actual series was like!

Please add more soon!
neshy chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I'm loving this story! Sooo much! I just really wished that there was more, because it's too good to just leave hanging.
TheAnnoyingFanGirl chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE! IT'S ONE COOL STORY, AND I'M SURE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE LOVE IT TOO! UPDATE NOW!
jfdap af chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Amazing, of course.

Ooh what's this thing with Zuko and Piandao? I love the idea of him not getting a chance of being his student, then get the honor of becomming a member of the white lotus.

Great job Densharr!