Reviews for A Different Fork at the Crossroads of Destiny
Elf10444 chapter 8 . 2/2
this story is amazing! Please write more!
xFlipJamsx chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
please please update the story
xFlipJamsx chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Pleaseeeee update I would like to read this up to sozins comet and katana and zuko to be together
SasaRea chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
I actually have a story a lot like this one... Do you mind if i borrow the idea that the meter shower was named after ta min?
servant123 chapter 3 . 9/17/2012
Nice work :) Careful about over-wordiness in that last paragraph, though. Other than that, this all looks really good :) Keep up the nice work!
God bless *heart*
servant123 chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
Lovely :) I like this chapter. It was a well-written and necessary look into Zuko's thoughts and I'm glad you wrote it. I look forward to reading more :) :) :)
God bless *heart!*
servant123 chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
Excellent. I really enjoyed this :) I look forward to seeing where it will go next ;) :) :D
God bless *heart*
whatmakesyoubeautiful chapter 8 . 2/20/2012
this was so great, i wish you'd finish it :)
ladykikyo1792 chapter 8 . 10/27/2011
Update soon, please! You do a fantastic job of weaving Zuko in as a perfect part of the Gaang. I wish the actual series was like!

Please add more soon!
neshy chapter 8 . 6/9/2011
I'm loving this story! Sooo much! I just really wished that there was more, because it's too good to just leave hanging.
TheAnnoyingFanGirl chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE CONTINUE! IT'S ONE COOL STORY, AND I'M SURE A LOT OF OTHER PEOPLE LOVE IT TOO! UPDATE NOW!
jfdap af chapter 8 . 3/30/2011
Amazing, of course.

Ooh what's this thing with Zuko and Piandao? I love the idea of him not getting a chance of being his student, then get the honor of becomming a member of the white lotus.

Great job Densharr!

-Tk
jfdap af chapter 5 . 3/30/2011
Ahh totes my favourite chapter so far!

I have recently developed an obsession with your writing. So even if it takes all night, I WILL read all of your fics and review them!

I'm pretty flattered that someone with your talent is reading my amature fic! Thanks so much for sticking with it. _
sylviajohns chapter 8 . 1/17/2011
This is such a great story. So realistic and I think it's quite possible that it would happened that way ;)

I like the way Zuko and Katara get to know each other, that it isn't too fast :)

I hope you'll keep on writing and I can't wait for more
Azrael Jinsei chapter 8 . 1/6/2011
Thank you so much for writing this I look forward to future chapters. Please update soon. Thank you again for writing this.