Reviews for Rent
Chloe chapter 25 . 3/22/2014
Nice Story
Kiki1770 chapter 25 . 7/30/2012
That was a lovely and super cute story. I also liked your writing style very much and you organized the story very well as well. I also thought it was amazing that you managed to handle so many different characters. The way they all interacted made it seem very realistic. The characters also all seemed very distinct and unique/
Guest chapter 25 . 7/16/2012
Eam-san i can't wait for the sequel to come out! :D this is an awesome story from beginning to end. Awesome job! Hope you make mor stories...especially NaruHina! i'll be following you! (sorry if it sounds to stalker-ish..ehehe)
dragolf chapter 19 . 6/27/2012
leave it to shino the ninja cock blocker he makes it look like an art
SilverPebbbles chapter 25 . 5/4/2012
OMG! i just read ur story all in one night. I literly satyed on my bed reading the whole story from top to bottom on my phone. seriously thi great story. It and you are going on my favorites.
Pressing Point chapter 24 . 1/15/2012
Even though I wasn't the one that wrote the story, I have a feeling of accomplishment! :D

I read an AMAZING fic!

I'm so glad for the NaruHina! Whew! had me worried a bit!

The ending was perfect along with this great fic! Time for sequel! :D
Pressing Point chapter 23 . 1/15/2012
OMG THIS CHAPTER WAS AMAZING!

The GaaMatsu part had me in tears! I would be scared to death ike Matsuri if I saw that! I also love the part with Gaara, Matsuri and Ino talking about the wedding!

Choji being a dad and finding love again is so fricken sweet! .

Lee finding love is sooooo kawaii!

Kiba and Sai. The Xbox moment. Of course. Love 'em so much!

BACK. AWAY. SHINO. I CARRY THE HYUUGA FAMILY SWORD. I SHALL CHOP YOUR BALLS OFF IF YOU TRY ANYTHING WITH NARUTO'S HINA-CHAN.

YES! NARUHINA KISS! YES! YES! YES!GO NARUTO GO!
Pressing Point chapter 21 . 1/15/2012
Ino's idea was over-the-top but still super cool!

Yosh! The sasusaku train in motion!

Lee! Yes! Get the girl!

Sai ... Is awesome.

Choji being a dad... Is so... So wonderful! It brings youthful tears to my eyes!

Shino! Shino! Nooooo. Leave naruhina alone! Go find another girl! Hina-chan is taken!

K-Kiba-kun? TTTT dont leave us! Please dont! Kiba-kuuuuuunn!
Pressing Point chapter 20 . 1/14/2012
Damn Sasuke! Take that slap hard and like a man! LOL Sakura slapping Sasuke was the funniest and most romantic thing ever!

SHINO? NOOOOOOOOOOO! SHINO YOU CAN'T COME BETWEEN THEM! LEAVE NARUHINA IN PEACE! LET THEM BE! YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE ELSE! PLEASE SHINO-KUN!
Pressing Point chapter 19 . 1/14/2012
Itachi, Itachi, Itachi... This is Sasuke-kun.

SAKURA! WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOO?

Shino would be the one to interrupt a NaruHina kiss! _
Pressing Point chapter 18 . 1/14/2012
SASUKEEEEEEEEEE! You better have NOT been on a date with whoever that woman was! Tell him Sakura! Tell him!

Chouji's a dad... woah.

Naruto and Hinata! So KAWAI! .
Pressing Point chapter 17 . 1/13/2012
C'mon SasuSaku train! Chugg along!

I'm glad Hiashi repaired things with his daughter. I hope that it doesn't interfere with her and Naruto though!
Pressing Point chapter 16 . 1/13/2012
*Dreamy sigh* I think this is my most favorite story
Pressing Point chapter 15 . 1/13/2012
SO MUCH YOUTH!NARUHINA YOUTH WAS THE BEST THOUGH! IT'S TIME FOR SASUSAKU YOUTH TO JOIN THE NARUHINA YOUTH! YOSH!
Pressing Point chapter 14 . 1/13/2012
I just love Sai... and Sasuke and Sakura and Ino and Hinata and Naruto-chan and Kushina and Minato and EVERYONE! THIS STORY MAKES ME SO HAPPY!