Reviews for Lightyears Away
Guest chapter 10 . 8/21/2013
Awe! All this fluff! I can't even! I CAN'T. EVEN! Omg. Omg my FEELS. You are a brilliant writer.
buzzxjessie27 chapter 1 . 4/17/2011
Omg! i totaly agree with d ap! i lol when jessie pulled buzz down on top of her smooching! sooooooooooooooooooooo dilicious! there such a sexy couple! lol)
Cowgirl chapter 10 . 1/29/2011
When I said lied I meant I liked the part of the Jessie and Bo being gal pals just to make it clear for you

Yeeeee-haaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww

~~~~~~cowgirl**********
Cowgirl chapter 10 . 1/28/2011
Yeeehaw it's funny when I'm yodeling but u lied this story so much that I have to say that Jessie and Bo are great gal pals the date of buzz and Jessie is my favorite part that when I went to sleep I dreamed that buzz and Jessie were humans and went on dates. Yeeeeehawww your my favorite author!

~~~~~~~~cowgirl~~~~~~~~~~*************
Da p chapter 10 . 12/28/2010
Buzz and Jessie are ! I like the part when buzz was on top of Jessie
jojoberry chapter 10 . 12/6/2010
And so the story ends:( but this will most definitely not be the last story yours I read:) I can't wait.

This story was awesome and like I said before I love the inclusion of bo! Keep it up partner
jojoberry chapter 9 . 12/6/2010
THE DATE THE DATE THE DATE! Yay! I expect girl talk about this though ;) so cool!
jojoberry chapter 8 . 12/6/2010
Yeah buzz is the pathetic one here *rolled eyes* speak for yourself woody ;)

Need I say another spectacular edition to this spectacular story?
jojoberry chapter 7 . 12/6/2010
Yay I love it when you include bo! I'll check out ur profile and read your other storys too!
jojoberry chapter 6 . 12/6/2010
THIS has got to be one of the best chapters so far! Can you do more of bo comforting Jessie? I think there great gal pals.
jojoberry chapter 4 . 12/5/2010
YAY! Yayayayayayayayay! I'm so happy with the inclusion of Bo! Your a really good writer and I really hope you keep writing!'
jojoberry chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
No joke this storys awsome! Keep it up cowgirl!I. I can't wait until Bo finds out!
jojoberry chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
buzzxjessie27 chapter 9 . 11/30/2010
! omg that is so good! i love this! i love the hint of pepermint thing! wow! i told this story to my 20 year old cousin she just kept saying omy gosh! so this is pure gold keep it up!
buzz and jessie love27 chapter 9 . 11/12/2010
Love how buzz smells like peppermint!so cute when jessie says its so beutiful and buzz says it sure is and he was talking obout her!my heart is melting! so cute! you should totaly make a story of them getting married! great work!