Reviews for Amongst the stars
Cocoa Girl chapter 3 . 1/12/2010
I like it. I thought it was a nice touch with Harry offering the Goblins there own planet free from witches and wizards. Will Harry take them to the planet himself or give them a ship or instructions to build there own ship? I take it by now Harry's bank account is equal or surpasses the Potter account? Can't wait to read more on this. Good luck.
HevenSentHellBroken chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
"Entering Diagon Alley just after his BIRTHDAY with his family, they were getting Henry a new wand and decided to get ME one also" You changed tenses. And birthday shouldn't be capitalized.

"Over the next year Harry's life changed dramatically, knowing at some point his brother, wanting everything for himself wouldn't be happy with Harry being heir to the Potter fortune would want it for himself." Want for himself appears twice. Perhaps: Over the next year, Harry's live changed dramatically. Knowing that at some point Harry's brother would want everything for himself, Harry made a deal with his father..."

Your writing in simplistic, but your idea is really good. Do you have a beta? That might help a lot. I can't think in the curves you'll need for this fic, or I would offer. Practice makes perfect. Please don't take my criticism as me not liking this. As I said, your idea is really good. I look forward to you growing as a writer.

And please please PLEASE watch for your Harry being a Gary Stu. You're toeing the line... That's a folly of having it in your head and just not quite able to word it right. I know. I've done it. I accept it and tried to never do it again.

Keep writing and learn. That's now good writers get great.
aznblackhowling chapter 3 . 1/9/2010
This is a great story. I look forward to seeing the next update.
Qtelatino1 chapter 3 . 1/8/2010
Interesting xover story. I wonder if you are going to bring in Tel'c and Sam Carter? Also, did you decide to kill off Voldy or have you decided to bring in the entire SGC and Harry back to Hogwarts? Remember, he's the true BWL not Henry. I wonder if you will have the entire wizarding world ask where Harry is and is Dumbles going to check up on Harry? Lets see what happens.

P.S. are you going to introduce the Tokra, System Lords, Ori, Anudis and the Acients? This would lead to other back drop storys. Keep em coming.
Barranca chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
What was the laptop that Harry purchased in the beginning of 90es - was it maybe Compaq LTE or Macintosh Portable? I recognize familiar elements in your story, did you take everything you liked in HP-SG1 crossovers and combine it into one fic?

"The Super Computer itself would be the AI's brain, similar to the one he had seen on Iron Man the movie" - wasn't the movie released in 2008?
rio45 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Great start to your story mate it is excellent I enjoyed it very much and cant wait for more.
Warehouse1 chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
Hmm this story is somewhat interesting, nitpick General Hammond was not in the movie a General West was... and i hope u have Harry learns about Egeria the Queen Mother of the Tok'ra from Ra's memories and rescues her...
Serpent-271 chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
Great story just added to fravs, plz update
falseproffitt chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
wow this is a twist I'd never have imagined in a million years yet works please this is a must read and am adding it to my community.. /community/MUSt_READ_HARRY_POTTER/43898/
hemotem chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
An excellent start I look forward to seeing where you take this story. I also would love to see what you do with the other Goa'uld will you have Harry "Download" their memories via Legitimacy ? Or some other talent/tech ?

I do look forward to what comes next with this story and do hope it is soon hehe.

Hemotem
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
Please update again soon. Thanks.
Severus-is-my-man5690 chapter 3 . 1/7/2010
omg! love it! its s oorigionol! dont mind the spelling its alomst 4am now...and im tired...im going to go now! lol to bed...lol thanks for writing this! BYE
HellsMaji chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Haha, this is pretty awesome. I'm looking forward to finding out how it'll play out, having the goblins on their own planet, and hopefully a space-faring race. I can't wait to read more, so I hope you update soon, and frequently!
427737 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
I love this story very much as well as your other stories i have only one problem can you please update more often i need my fix lol.
cjcold2 chapter 3 . 1/2/2010
Great story.

I love the idea of the Goblins getting their own planet.

Nice job wth Harry not trusting the government not to have him under surveilance. Wonder how long before they seek him out to the SGC, in canon it was Apophis's visit a year after the original mission that lead to the SGC's creation and exploration teams, but wiht the tech Harry helped them secure they might start early or form differently.

More soon please.