Reviews for The Lord of the Strings
MiseryMaker chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Lovely story!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
I absolutely adore this fic and here's why.

1) It's unique, original, and stunning.

2) It's staring GGW, who is, let's face it, the best TV guest star ever.

3) You have a way of writing that is beautifully descriptive, but realistic at the same time. It doesn't get "flowery" but is just eloquently said.
boredoclover chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
The last line! 3
Fangirlofrandomness chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Aww! I love Gordon Gordon. Again, great characterization. It's really impressive, what you said about him being a little scared too. I never thought of it that way. Also, I loved the analogy. You did a good job with this.
cal40241 chapter 1 . 6/18/2010
hello again! just wanted to tell you that you've got another great piece here! i love how you used wyatt's new profession as an analogy and how perfectly it all fits together! it also gives a great explaination for the whole purposelessness thing that angela saw right through. great job, and i love the last line!
duskbutterfly chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
This is just plain awesome. It happens to combine three great loves of mine - B&B, Gordon Gordon & Pavlova and remain perceptive, intelligent, funny and a little bit brilliant.
Mochi-girl chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
Utterly Delightful, I'd say!
mxdp chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
A Gordon Gordon fic! Finally, I have found one! And good, too! *holds fic up triumphantly* He's the best 3
irony882 chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
I like the way that you have put everything in a metaphorical sense of cooking! It suits Gordon's therapy very nicely, and has made me think of B/B's relationship very differently.
TamsinBailey chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
Wow, really well done. The unique perspective was a pleasure to read, and the writing was great. Thanks for posting.
IConcurVehemently chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This was extremely interesting!

Great write!

Vehe
a2zmom chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
This is perfection. Love the unique presentation, but just as importantly, the insights contained.
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Gorgeous! (I'm so tempted to go and make a pavalova now...) Don't suppose we can see a bit more? *Looks hopeful*
Savior Emma Swan chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Fascinating perspective to get on the BB relationship. They certainly have come far, but I wouldn't be against a bit of positive reenforcement. I fully believe that Gordon Gordon could manipulate them however he chooses, but it's good that he knows when to comment and when to keep his distance.
silver.wings.34 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
oh wow! I can't even begin to say how amazed i am by this piece! You hit Gordon Gordon's personality with perfection and carried the theme throughout the story in the most delicate way. Really, really great stuff! Kudos!