Reviews for Predictive Text
Born in 20th Century chapter 3 . 12/2/2014
Ooh, this is so hilarious! XD I nearly burst out laughing after reading that first chapter! (was supposed to be studying in the library...) This is absolutely amazing, definitely the most brilliantly funny Severus Hermione fic! :D
A ShrinkinG VIOLET GIrL chapter 3 . 9/10/2013
only cn say..giggles
Moonchild1212 chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
AWESOME! That was funny and cute. Nicely done!
Ladii Emelia chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
Loved this idea. Great story.
monkeemary chapter 3 . 8/30/2012
Thank you for the brilliant mental image of Snape playing Angry Birds. Oh, and your A.N. was hilarious, too :)
Shutting up now...
monkeemary chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
I haven't read the other reviews and someone else has probably beat me to it, but that was ducking hilarious!
Sheri Contrary chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Hysterical! Poor Hermione though...can you imagine what must have been going through her head...er...I guess you can, since you wrote this. Hehe. Nice one!
dustandmonsters chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
this story is great, I was laughing out loud! I love Lucius's little cameo, haha. you've got a great sense of humour (:
Parchment Fox chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
"He had figured out how to check the weather, search the internet, and play an oddly cathartic game called "Angry Birds" before he'd even figured out how to make a phone call."

Oh God.

You have made my year, unknown person across the Internet.

Thank you. So much. xD
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Lovely!

Marianne
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 2 . 7/29/2011
***sniggers*** yeah as if he could deny her! haha

marianne
MarianneNorthmanCullen chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
lol I can't believe him... Nice mistake! I almost thought he did it on purpose! hehehe

Marianne
pobrediabla chapter 3 . 7/27/2011
oh, I'm so glad you wrote new chapters:)

it's really funny and sweet:)
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 3 . 7/17/2011
Seriously, this story made my day (err...midnight?). The whole smart phone fumbling by Severus and playing "Angry Birds" just had me laughing histerically again. Favoriting this story just to cheer me up on down days :)
SiriuslyBwitched chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
OMG I couldn't stop laughing at the text typo!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »