Reviews for Life Happens
ForeverSunshine13 chapter 4 . 10/14/2013
I'm not sure if you're ever going to write more of this...but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed this story. And if you were ever planning on writing more, I'd def be here to read it. Just thought you should know :)

Sunshine
Abbyreads chapter 4 . 7/11/2013
I know it's been years-literally-since this was updated, but it's great to read about the Westing heirs again. This is a really well done fanfiction about a book that has so little fanfiction, an update would be wonderful.
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
Aw, this chapter gave me butterflies. It is so incredibly nice to see these two grown up and married, since they started off young in the book and ended wedding to everyones surprise. You really nailed them when it comes to love and I couldn't get over the sweetness! :3
The REAL FanFic Contributor chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Wow, really liking the story so far. Sure, starts off a little like other pregnancy discovery stories, but because it's Turtle, it makes it so much more different and exciting. I've got to read the rest, because you are good. Which brings me to my next point. It really is a shame what you edited at the top. I've never heard someone who was writing their story they created with faith that had started to drown away with every chapter being created. You wrote this first chapter exceptionally and I'm sure you've wrote the others just as intriguing. It is your decision, and you made that a while ago, but still, remember for future stories, you need to fully know you are capable of giving the story justice, that you really like it and can fulfill it.
OliviaKatetheGreat chapter 4 . 5/19/2012
I really like this! Please update! I'm begging you.
The Devil's Little Pet chapter 4 . 2/21/2012
Good chap, I love the Westing Game.
of-Snowfall-and-Seagulls chapter 4 . 5/30/2011
i really like this story! it is very well written, has a great plotline, and is interesting! keep up the good work and update soon!
Reese S. Quill chapter 4 . 2/9/2011
This is great- the worry, the shock, the funny bits, the part when Turtle looked at the portrait...amazing! You even sound like the author. I can't wait to read more! Turtle and Theo will definetely have a hard time managing this. It would be great if, in the end, Westing actually predicted this and told his bank or something to give her a letter saying...well, I'll leave that idea to you, if you want to use it. Good job!
TurtleWexler chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
haha I like this! I can't finish reading today (hence my second-chapter review), but I hope to finish it later.
sm.iamhappy chapter 3 . 12/29/2010
are you gonna add more? i like it
iranjsh8 chapter 4 . 12/23/2010
I finished reading The Westing Game for the first time about 10 minutes ago and immediately decided to search Fanfiction for it. I was disappointed to find that only four stories existed about it, but I cheered up again as soon as I started reading yours. I don't think I've ever found a Fanfiction story that sounds this professional and well written. It impresses me that your grammar and spelling are so good considering that most Fanfiction authors never really seem to care about editing. Anyway, nice job. :)
When There's Nothing Left chapter 4 . 12/12/2010
I love this writing. It reminds me so much of the book. I really hope you update soon. You should write a story about how Theo and Turtle fall in love. I'd really love it if you wrote one. Oh, please?
Andrew chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
I am in total awe. This is amazing. You've nailed the characters, and the storytelling is top notch.

The Justice Ford bit is particular good. She would have the acumen to read Souter back when virtually everyone else was still clueless about him. And she is quite a bit like Clarence Thomas. She's awesome!

In any event, you've really done your homework. I love little things like the Westhead-era Loyola Marymount reference. Like Raskin herself, you've put a lot of crafting into your writing.
Weasleylover chapter 4 . 11/28/2010
Oh, please update soon! This is so good and there's not enough Westing Game fanfiction out there!
karabell-karaboo723 chapter 4 . 11/16/2010
I'm really enjoying this! Please update!