Reviews for The New Namikaze Clan
david.teague.3950 chapter 4 . 3/23/2013
I can easily figure out teachers one and two. Teacher 1 is Minato, while Teacher 2 is most likely Kushina. I'm thinking five is Raiga, while 6 is Zabuza master of the Silent Killing technique. Loves Nature sounds like Kimimaro, Fan Dancer makes me thinking of Temari, but it could be Biwako the Sandaimes wife.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
and theh asdfkjsdkfjsdklfj
FF's Nightmare chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
Go to Ficwad . com.
Veldrisk chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
If this story is still ongoing and/or has been posted on another site the please PM me.
kidloco chapter 4 . 6/5/2012
im wiht you, i cant post a new fanfic or whatever fanfic(i dont had acept tehy shit of closure or shit..)

so i put that in my profile

liberty and rights we had right, lright to write whatever we want
ROB24DOG chapter 4 . 1/15/2012
Love it new favorite story. Keep up the great work. And love the confussion parts and when Danzo gets the shit kicked out of him funny. Agian great job with this story 5 Stars all the way around baby!
Jonathan-L-Seig chapter 4 . 11/3/2011
i loved this it was great please! CONTINUE IT
FF's Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Awesome
Lycan91 chapter 4 . 7/29/2010
good story really liked it.
kidloco chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
but i like you history, is diferent like the othres, maybe change the name but the rest, is good.. i want what they do now in kohona and the rest, and if come new enemy or not
spazzgirl chapter 4 . 6/20/2010
Your challenge seems like fun I'll probably might try either How To Train Your Dragon or Eragon because I LOVE both movies just one question can I have Sakura paired up with Naruto?
Ragnrock Kyuubi chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
great story hope to read more chapters soon
Mark Twain chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Grammer could use a bit of polish - mostly with punctuations and wording. Still, this isn't bad at all. I've viewed much worse. Keep up the good work.
superbad chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
good grammar plus good execution of an interesting storyline equals a great story. I think the story is great but the plot device of turning naruto either foxlike or into a fox is way too overused (naruto always gets seriously injured and then turns into a fox or foxlike with ears and a tail. No one ever even transforms the other jinchuuriki.) Keep up the good work though.

P.S. Hana's dogs are the Haimaru Triplets.
afallenheart chapter 2 . 11/26/2009
Please update as soon as possible! PLEASE!