Reviews for Brass
gladiator18 chapter 14 . 3/27/2014
I absolutely loved everything about this story the characters were so...Ugh one of my fav Fringe fics and I loved all the Walstrid moments that had me like AWH 3 and Aww :'( and then ending had me like Ooh ;) is there even the slightest chance you may pick it back up? it was quite enjoyable :) thank you
angellcakes23 chapter 14 . 5/26/2012
no! no no no! this must be continued!
pendras cornielius chapter 10 . 5/29/2011
omg i freaking forgot about this story! sobs!
LoyalistEternal chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
ARE YOU KIDDING ME? Observers, Peter the former ballplayer, Olivia loving fashion, recruiting Walter, "bluebird", and a Walstrid moment?
PERFECT CHAPTER.
zeusfluff chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I'm still following this... Sorry it's taken so long to review, I've been caught up in other things... But I'm back now... I cannot wait to see where you take chapter 15!

Thanks for the update!

~ZeusFluff~
pendras cornielius chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
oh, lovely way to end a chappy but also and evil teaser, so i love you and dont like u right now at the same time, MORE PLEASE!
MadeOfStars chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I thouhgt of you and this story during Brown Betty... At least your period peice is all in the same time period, lol. I found the little anachonisms in the show funny though. Still love this one, especially Peter and Olivia talking about the catch... Good work!
MrSuperCzar chapter 13 . 4/2/2010
aw, Astrid and Walter love! :) This is great!
Oriaida chapter 6 . 4/1/2010
The end of this chapter made me wanna cry for walter, and astrid for that matter. I fully expected after Walte won that he would make another bet and end up loosing. I was glad that that didn't happen
MadeOfStars chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
OMG. I love this. I just love it. The language is so perfectly period. I totally beleive it. I love Peter chasing Olivia, her having to maintain the illusion of control, and absolutely everything Astrid in this chapter. I love her sass, her emotions, her decision to stay with Walter even though he overdosed her... Well, I do sorta disagree with the last one but she would do it if he asked. Excellent job!
pendras cornielius chapter 13 . 3/31/2010
WOOT! WALSTRID ANGSTY FLUFFYKISSNESS! WOOT!, that really cheered me up, ive been in a emo mood all day and that really cheered me up, awesome!
LoyalistEternal chapter 13 . 3/30/2010
Okay this had two things that I loved way too much:

Lovers quarrels that turn into passionate confessions of love

and

BRANDON :O
MadeOfStars chapter 12 . 3/14/2010
I am enthralled with this chapter. Your wording and tone is so period that it totally fits and you keep the characters real, different yet still them. I love the conversation bewteen Walter and Spetember. It makes me have the most sympathy for Walter in spite of what he has done (in show or in this story) and I have no sympathy for Walter right now. Excellent work!
pendras cornielius chapter 12 . 3/13/2010
my my my walter what have you gotten astrid into, listen to septy liisten.
ElleThom chapter 12 . 3/12/2010
you make my walstrid heart so freakin happy

thanks