Reviews for Blackbird
GuenVanHelsing chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
It takes a lot to make me cry. There will be films that have the entire theatre bawling their eyes out, and I will be the one sitting there, shaking my head in mild disgust and trying to watch the movie. I don't cry when my favorite character in a book dies; I'll rant about the author for a bit, then read something else.

This story... Well. Tears pricking at the eyes, for this one. The emotion, so prefectly defined and clearly shown! The depth of friendship between two men, the inevitable of ego momentarily veiling the sight of one side... It was all so beautifully portrayed.

Congratulations on writing the most touching friendship story that I have read to date! A story such as this one is a rare jewel to be coveted and shared.

~GuenVanHelsing
MIZLOVER1 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
I lovved this story i cryed its so cute
Hardly Here chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
I love these two stories so much - Miz and JoMo go together well in fic as friends too, as you so aptly proved! _
I.Dream.Of.Hardyz chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
Hahaha, the f-ed up face part still gets me. I liked John's POV in this. The part where he's talking to the nurse was very nice as well. Great little story (s) you had here. I loved it. :) AND I FINALLY READ IT, LOL.
A FAN chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
can u please pleASE PLEASE PLEASE!1 CONTINU WRIETING ICC MOON I REALLY LIKE THE STORY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE I REALLY LOVE THE STORY
Expect-the-Unexpected75 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I love that! Great story!
x0allisonqt0x chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Amazing. Simply amazing. And yes, your right..I did cry xD

It was that moving D
Evildarkwolf chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
Theres going to be more? Awsome! I loved it. And I cant whate for more. Love the Friendship they have. You did grate!